Phones F**ked

Currently reading:
Phones F**ked

It's a Sony Erricsson W610, 9 month old if that.

crashed today on the menu, took battery out and it crashes every time sometimes at different parts of the loading screens, any ideas?

do you think it's worth going back to where i got it?

cheers all, i'm already lost without it

They wont acpet it back unless you bought a warranty with it.

I have a brick of a nokia, and it used to freeze and die if i was sending say multiple messages to lots of friends using it for about 10-15 minutes.

i took it back after xmas to see if i could get a replacement, but they turned me away as i didnt have a warranty on it and had owned it for 4 months already (n)

it seems to be running fine now, got no problems with it (touch wood) - the battery is on its way to being knackared i think, it lasts 2 to 3 days without usage :eek:

it gets used a lot recently to take lots of work based pictures and pictures of my car and then they get bluetoothed (y)

u may need to update the phones firmware ohh try disconnecting the battery and left it over night if not
if it on contact u have 12months where they send it off to "repair" it wen in fact they take it apart and clean the dust out and send it back lol
try them :)

u may need to update the phones firmware ohh try disconnecting the battery and left it over night if not
if it on contact u have 12months where they send it off to "repair" it wen in fact they take it apart and clean the dust out and send it back lol
try them :)

cheers guys, it's on contract so i'll dig out the stuff and have a look, i have the choice of 2 phones to use now, a pink flip phone with flowers on it or a nokia 3410 i think it is lol.

lol i remember having a nokia 3410 when i was in year 7/8 when they first came out :D

i've still got mine. Lost the battery though, if anyone has one to spare pm me

Would love ya forever cause got loads of old numbers on it(y)

i dont mind what phone i use, theyre all missing something different lol.

if i find the 3410, i dont think it works, if not ill send the battery for postage costs(y)

oh what a star xxx

:eek:I will give you something for nowt :D

I still have my old Siemens MC60 (y)

Lost count of the amount of time i dropped that down the stairs and it still kept on working :eek:

Back