Technical Panda multijet fuel leaking frominjector leak offs

Currently reading:
Technical Panda multijet fuel leaking frominjector leak offs

Koalar's image is the injector top with hair pin clip removed. Press the top down and replace the hair pin.
Correct

They might not all be the same

I suspect if @jose hunt does not recognize the picture we need a photo of the leak before we can get anywhere
Has the fuel piping been fitted incorrectly? The feed from fuel tank should go direct to the diesel filter. Return from injectors etc goes straight back to the tank. Maybe you connected the lift pump to the fuel return line.
The routing varies

Correct

I suspect if @jose hunt does not recognize the picture we need a photo of the leak before we can get anywhere

The routing varies
Correct

The routing varies
Koalar's image is the injector top with hair pin clip removed. Press the top down and replace the hair pin.

Has the LP fuel piping been fitted correctly? The feed from fuel tank should go direct to the diesel filter. Return from injectors etc goes straight back to the tank. Maybe you connected the new lift pump to the fuel return line.
No pipes have been disconnected and replaced I didnt recognise the injector photo my panda is 06 and looks a bit different . I have checked thst the leak offs arepushed right down and the wire clips refitted The leak off pipes and connectors were advertised for my make and model and this is the second set that I have tried. The leak comes from below the connector so it could be loose fit or overpressure. Regards to all J Its my eighty sixth birthday on Wednesday so it would be a nice present to get it fixed by then.

Not sure what the question is

It reads as its already identified as the fuel return overflow leak-off pipe is leaking
Hi koalar, I think I have cracked it. I managed to find some genuine Bosch leak off connectors and withe ignition on there are no leaks tomorrow I will run the engine. Thanks for your help, I now know how the fuel system works Cheers Jose

Back