Styling paintin the parts on the dash?

Currently reading:
Styling paintin the parts on the dash?

Hi,

the bit arround the speedo on a cinq removes,theres 3 allen bolts,then 2 hidden ones eitherside of the clock,

the fans remove aswell then you need to rough them up with a high grade of sand paper,then wipe them down with a cloth ,then prime them with a plastic primer,then rub it back with a wet and dry sand paper,1200 should do,then wipe it down again ,and paint it,then wet and dry again when dry.

u mean like this? ive smoothed all the grain out of mine so there smooth aswell. if its like this then i can help you!

Attachments

• Picture 099.jpg
    Picture 099.jpg
    782.1 KB · Views: 37
ive used proper 2pack paint on those mate you can however get the paint mixed up into a spray tin which will come out the same because its the same paint. the swivel parts on mine just pop out mate so im pretty sure they must be the same principle with urs mate. is it on a cinq or a sei?

right mate they will just be stiff because they probably havent been out before. push them from the back in the middle at each side of the black bit where they swivel. thats how i did mine and they just popped out. give it a try and let me know how u get on if need be il send u some pics to help explain myself.

Liams interior paint recipe!

Pay attention class!

Step 1 remove parts to be painted

Step 2 place in warm soapy water and scrub with brillo pad

Step 3 leave to air dry

Step 4 hit with flexible primer

Step 5 hit with paint and laquer

Result?

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

Liam