Technical Water on driver foot well (LHD car)

Currently reading:
Technical Water on driver foot well (LHD car)

mjurma2

Hello!

On my seicento sporting, I have a little of water in my foot well now that we had raining weather. I read some old threads, couldnt find definite answer. Its definitley not antifreeze, its rainwater.

Problem solved!

The water was coming inside in two places - on the rubber guide for cables in the doors, and in wheel arch below screws for the motor bonett (all marked in red colour). On first picture I marked where water was dropping in.

For the solution, i used Dinitrol 425 UV sealant, this is tested by me for things like that and it works perfect. I just put it on where the hole is, and for the rubber i put it on the contact of the cable guide rubber with car body.

I hope that its understandable, i rarley cominicate English. Ask if not clear :)

Attachments

• IMG_20240323_091605.jpg
    IMG_20240323_091605.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20240323_091423.jpg
    IMG_20240323_091423.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 14
Problem solved!

The water was coming inside in two places - on the rubber guide for cables in the doors, and in wheel arch below screws for the motor bonett (all marked in red colour). On first picture I marked where water was dropping in.

For the solution, i used Dinitrol 425 UV sealant, this is tested by me for things like that and it works perfect. I just put it on where the hole is, and for the rubber i put it on the contact of the cable guide rubber with car body.

I hope that its understandable, i rarley cominicate English. Ask if not clear :)
That second photo… it is difficult to see from where it is….

Back