Technical P0101 Code on Deceleration

Currently reading:
Technical P0101 Code on Deceleration

Rhiannon Kamink

Hi,

I have a 1.3 multijet 2008 Fiat Doblo. Starts/drives fine but on deceleration after driving on motorway/faster road (such as coming off on sliproad), I get a P0101 error code. Does not impact driving (no limp mode). Additionally get a whooshing noise when accelerating hard, over 2500 revs. Any ideas what could cause this?

Maf / MAP sensor seem to be functioning normally and have checked for air leaks.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have a 1.3 multijet 2008 Fiat Doblo. Starts/drives fine but on deceleration after driving on motorway/faster road (such as coming off on sliproad), I get a P0101 error code. Does not impact driving (no limp mode). Additionally get a whooshing noise when accelerating hard, over 2500 revs. Any ideas what could cause this?

Maf / MAP sensor seem to be functioning normally and have checked for air leaks.

Thanks in advance!
Maybe re check regarding inlet air leaks, leaking hoses, intercooler etc. possible using a smoke machine or blanks and pressure to test pipes.
Maybe with engine warmed up and someone listening under the bonnet if a short bit of high revs to try and hear the whooshing sound?
Sometimes a intercooler or hose will have oil around it which can be a sign of a leak.:)

Maybe re check regarding inlet air leaks, leaking hoses, intercooler etc. possible using a smoke machine or blanks and pressure to test pipes.
Maybe with engine warmed up and someone listening under the bonnet if a short bit of high revs to try and hear the whooshing sound?
Sometimes a intercooler or hose will have oil around it which can be a sign of a leak.:)
Hi,

Turns out there was a large crack at the base of the inlet manifold pipe. Been replaced and seems to be fine now.

Thanks!

Back