Technical 2014 doblo fault code.. help. P256322

Currently reading:
Technical 2014 doblo fault code.. help. P256322

Kenrimmer4

Hi, my doblo 1.3 2014 a DTC P2563 22 Turbocharger Vane Position Signal Amplitude> maximum

What is the best solution for this?

Is this wiring?
Dpf related?
Turbo?

Help would be much appriciated.

Attachments

• 20230731_205717.jpg
    20230731_205717.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 302
Based on daughters Golf 130hp GTI diesel my thoughts would be towards the turbo.
Hers was a variable vane turbo that went into limp mode due to vanes sticking, it was freed off with various additives and cleaning products, but the cause was to much low speed town use causing it to gum up and not allow the lever to operate fully in both directions.
Once fixed and every so many tank fulls of fuel adding turbo cleaner cured her problem.
If access is possible you may be able to check the lever movement.

Thanks for the reply,

Out of interest what turbo cleaners/ additaves did you use?

I used wynss turbo cleaner today in tank. Will see how that go's. Would you add another bottle when tank runs low?

Thanks for the reply,

Out of interest what turbo cleaners/ additives did you use?

I used wynss turbo cleaner today in tank. Will see how that go's. Would you add another bottle when tank runs low?
The Wynns fuel additive an ongoing treatment every so many tank fulls.
The actual turbo vane cleaner was foam based and introduced at the turbo directly on the outlet side if I remember correctly and was probably Wynns also, along with removing the vacuum actuator and working the lever vigorously each way until full movement was returned.
You will find best method of use online I expect.
Do you think your vehicle use is similar to my daughters, mostly low speed around town with occasional Motorway etc.
On hers I was able to remove the vacuum actuator and see the lever wasn't going all the way, so it was easy to see when freed off and full movement returned.

Back