General 2014 Fiat Doblo cargo maxi

Currently reading:
General 2014 Fiat Doblo cargo maxi

Alexcubek

I have recently purchased a Fiat Doblo ex Royal mail van for transport for my 5 Siberian husky’s. As it has just wheel trims I was thinking of changing to alloy wheels, Fiat ones for this are a bit thin on the ground, but as it is the same van as the Vauxhall combo, I have seen the with Zafira B alloys or Astra H wheels. Am I right in thinking if the fit the Combo, they will fit the Doblo, with just adding Fiat centre caps? Your input will be greatly appreciated as the Vauxhall wheels are in readily available and are not expensive.

I have recently purchased a Fiat Doblo ex Royal mail van for transport for my 5 Siberian husky’s. As it has just wheel trims I was thinking of changing to alloy wheels, Fiat ones for this are a bit thin on the ground, but as it is the same van as the Vauxhall combo, I have seen the with Zafira B alloys or Astra H wheels. Am I right in thinking if the fit the Combo, they will fit the Doblo, with just adding Fiat centre caps? Your input will be greatly appreciated as the Vauxhall wheels are in readily available and are not expensive.
I don't know for sure, but bare in mind the Maxi Doblo version if like my 2010 one is a van capable of carrying 1 Tonne, so any Vauxhall derivatives need to be up to that standard of load carrying as well as the tyres.
There are websites which will tell you what wheel/tyre options and offsets etc match other vehicles, but do consider the load aspect, as even if you don't carry that load it may not meet Mot or Insurance standards.:(

Back