Northern Camping Trip

1. sammiboo
2. Hmallett
3. Helz
4. Hellcat & Bunny + 1/2 - Rob n Sarah n James
5. Valeen
6. Rickster + 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my reply today about group discount and they don't offer one and were also somewhat snotty about not wanting groups (despite my pointing out we would have families etc. there). So we shall all just book individually and they'll work it out when the Fiats roll in on the day.

Yeah, we have no problems booking ourselves in. I'll book us 3 in at the weekend.

Hello Helena
We do not take groups only couples and families
I am sorry we do not do discounts especially at high season 7-31July
I will attach a tariff and look forward to yourreply
Regards J Lowis

Maybe something to do with the fact I emailed them from my CWC email and no doubt we have a bad rep in better parts of the county, but since a FF one is not forthcoming, I had to make do. I have pointed out that I am not going camping with CWC to see if it changes their minds!

Their group area is more for Scouts type groups.

They used to be much less formal years ago but people took the p*** with big groups of lads drinking and swearing into the small hours, building fires and doing donuts on the grass.

If we all book separate, meet at Safeway (now Morrisons) carpark in Penrith, we can convoy to the site and claim our ground :D

stilosporting said:
so is the camping fri, sat and sunday night? not sure what me an the missus are doing yet but should know by end of next week. will get back to you on this one.

i wanna go camping :(

you only need to ask ;)

when do you ever not get your own way? lol :) we can go camping if you want to but then i get to choose something for us to do after/before that :p

Back