Northern Camping Trip

Currently reading:
Northern Camping Trip

punto_jr_sx75 said:
you have a peirced nipple :eek:

kinky :p lol

Jordan

just though the same things :slayer:

but yeah plenty of thick clothing i think might be in order along with summit for your neck lol but you will have to be wary of him as he can put on the cutests smile and laugh which will just make you wannt pick him up lol

I like the idea of the BBQ. Does this mean that all the men will be fighting to do the cooking?

Im deffo up for this!

Any suggestions on where to get good but reasonably price camping gear from would be muchly appreciated!

Hellcat said:
What do you need? What price range for each?

I need a 2 person tent, a sleeping bag and anything else that you suggest we would need for a nights camping!

Money wise i'm not sure because i really dont know what prices to expect, but if it is gonna keep me & the missus dry and warm then im not to bothered.

I would say always go for a tent one 'person' larger than the number of people going in it, otherwise it can get a bit crowded with bags and so on :) If you want dirt cheap for the summer months, the supermarkets usually have cheap deals, or Ebay has many options. If it's something more rugged you're after, then I'm out of my league.......

sammiboo said:
hope you lot havent forgot about this. i have booked the friday off :)

i was reminded yesterday about it.. it is still on.. should be a right laugh

Rickster said:
I need a 2 person tent, a sleeping bag and anything else that you suggest we would need for a nights camping!

Money wise i'm not sure because i really dont know what prices to expect, but if it is gonna keep me & the missus dry and warm then im not to bothered.

Sorry, didn't see your reply!

If its just for a one-off trip then don't spend too much and pick up a dome from the likes of Argos. If it's likely to be used more then go for something from Blacks. If it's going to be used even more then try online or the tent showrooms for something from the likes of Vango.

Vango TBS Equinox 350 is a damn fine tent. Might be able to pick up a bargain or two on ex 2005 stock. Plenty of room to sleep and a big area for kit too.

Back