General New Stilo 1.9 Multijet(150bhp) ...

Currently reading:
General New Stilo 1.9 Multijet(150bhp) ...

This missus is a Nurse and has decided she wants to continue her career as a Community Nurse for the foreseeable future so we need another car.

I was over the moon when she told me, thought I'd be looking for a Range Rover this weekend but it turns out I jumped the gun.

I'm not the one getting the new car, she is. :cry:

Due to that idiot trying to steal our Multiwagon while the missus was sitting in it she no longer feels fondly about the car, so the Multiwagon is now all mine and she wants another Stilo. Just to rub salt in the wound she wants my favourite Stilo, a 3 door 150bhp Multijet.

Having never driven a 3 door 150bhp Multijet I'm asking for your views/experiences with the car, things to avoid(cheap fuel etc.), things you recommend(full leather, premium fuel etc.), any info really that will make owning one a more pleasurable experience.

This missus is a Nurse and has decided she wants to continue her career as a Community Nurse for the foreseeable future so we need another car.

I was over the moon when she told me, thought I'd be looking for a Range Rover this weekend but it turns out I jumped the gun.

I'm not the one getting the new car, she is. :cry:

Due to that idiot trying to steal our Multiwagon while the missus was sitting in it she no longer feels fondly about the car, so the Multiwagon is now all mine and she wants another Stilo. Just to rub salt in the wound she wants my favourite Stilo, a 3 door 150bhp Multijet.

Having never driven a 3 door 150bhp Multijet I'm asking for your views/experiences with the car, things to avoid(cheap fuel etc.), things you recommend(full leather, premium fuel etc.), any info really that will make owning one a more pleasurable experience.

Great engine, but better in a Alfa 147. Something for you to consider though. Residuals are better.

I`m considering a 150 mjet stilo too, so the Alfa 147 sounds interesting.

However I just checked out Parkers & I am not too impressed on the spec.

Same 0 to 60 as its the same weight as the Stilo, cant really comment on the handling. The equipment seems a bit sparse, no sky roof option either. And its quite a bit more expensive.

Hmm I think the Stilo sounds like the better option to me.

Last edited:

Same 0 to 60 as its the same weight as the Stilo, cant really comment on the handling. The equipment seems a bit sparse, no sky roof option either. And its double the price.

:yeahthat:

Stilo it is then ...

How far you willing to travel for the right car Mike?

Out of interest where have you been looking?

I havent seen any mjet 150`s other than in Parkers & Ebay, both are too expensive for my liking & then there is the one in the forum.

Dont worry I`m not going to put any offers in, I have decided I`m going to stick with what I have for a bit longer.

Same 0 to 60 as its the same weight as the Stilo, cant really comment on the handling. The equipment seems a bit sparse, no sky roof option either. And its quite a bit more expensive.

Be careful with the specs and options.

147's post 2005 are the ones to have.

Turismo 16v = 140 Bhp has toys but no leather.
Lusso 16v = 150 Bhp has all the toys and leather.
Sport 16v Q2 LSD- 155 Bhp, Track suspension, toys and leather

Then the Daddy versions, a Ti or Ducati Corse ( ALL Q2 Limited Slip Diff ) if you can find one. 175 BHP and a lot of toys

The king is a 147 J12 Autodelta JTDM, 225 BHP, LSD all the toys, more punch than the Alfa 147 GTA.:worship:

The missus was out with friends in Derby yesterday and saw an Alfa 147 140bhp mJet for sale.

I've been given my instructions and have to go check it out later today .. :(

If its not too late, check the rear suspension transverse arms, 4 off and the rear strut bushes.

Back