General New Bravo ???

Currently reading:
General New Bravo ???

Good Day FIAT Forumers

Having sold my Bravo some time ago, I've been driving my Mrs car and cycling.

I've been looking around as I'm getting bored and have been contemplating the Alfa Romeo Guilietta and the Astra GTC.

However, I also realise that the Bravo is coming to the end of it's six year shelf life and FIAT should soon be offering a replacement. Is there any news on such a replacement? Are there any photo releases or spy shots? Has any information been leaked?

I look forward to your responses.

Cheers!

The only things that have so far been said, are:

It will most likely not be a c segment hatch, but more of a "Crossover" vehicle (see Quashquai as an example)

It will be built on C EVO platform (first seen on Giulietta), which is no bad thing

I'm excited at how rare Bravo's are and how we will all be holding onto a delicious, exclusive piece of car history! If the new model comes out and it's horrible, everyone will want these sexy old models and they may appreciate in value a little more.

I'm excited at how rare Bravo's are and how we will all be holding onto a delicious, exclusive piece of car history! If the new model comes out and it's horrible, everyone will want these sexy old models and they may appreciate in value a little more.

Unfortunately mine's gonna be run into the ground before too long, Just looked though only 769 150Mjet Sports! So my bravo is rarer than my Cinq!

Good Day FIAT Forumers

Having sold my Bravo some time ago, I've been driving my Mrs car and cycling.

I've been looking around as I'm getting bored and have been contemplating the Alfa Romeo Guilietta and the Astra GTC.

However, I also realise that the Bravo is coming to the end of it's six year shelf life and FIAT should soon be offering a replacement. Is there any news on such a replacement? Are there any photo releases or spy shots? Has any information been leaked?

I look forward to your responses.

Cheers!

The replacement for the bravo in europe will be a hatchback version of the fiat viaggio. It's a rebadged dodge dart which is based on the gulietta's platform.

fiat-viaggio-hatchback-2-458x343.jpg

Now if they were to realised the Dodge Charger I may be interested....

Until I snapped out of it and realised the fuel costs :)

Dont fret, the Viaggio was designed and is built for the Chinese market. Rather like the Brazilian Fiats, including the new Uno, they are not destined for these shores. The Viaggio may come and if it does expect a different interior. Coupled with the C EVO Giulietta platform I can see nothing to worry about....!

I'm seeing this. Just ashame about the cheap nasty Chrysler interior. Hopefully that won't come off and they'll improve the current Bravo interior.

Attachments

• Bravo!.jpg
    Bravo!.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 31
If the metalwork ends up looking similar to the Viaggio with a nicer interior I'd be interested, but I suspect we'll get something different.

Back