Image0198.jpg

Seicento My 2.0 16v Seicento Project

Introduction

As most of you already know i was thinking of creating a 2.0 16v fiat seicento......looking at the conversion, its already causing a few issues and wont be straight forward... but im still giving it a go!!

I need to work out how to get the hub / drive shaft combo sorted.... brake callipers + lines need to be worked out, and then the most important, keeping the rear end on the floor when braking!! as i didnt realise how light these cars are with nothing in the rear...

Ive got a T reg seicento sporting with 12months MOT and 6 Months tax, so this is a good base to get started on.

So far the car has been gutted, and im in the process of cutting out the wiring i wont be needing.

Im off on a 300 mile round trip tomorrow to pick the engine up, and then the battle of fitting it in will begin!
:eek: but then you'll only have a normal amount of cars, and just won't do, don't you go all sensible on us now!!!

Well actually after a few pints of Guinness i accepted the offer, I may now have only 2 cars for the time being, but after just methanol injecting the MX-5 you can hardly say I am sensible:eek:

However the Cav is now in the hands of a Mr Imran Kharn of Leeds (who happens to have 4 different mobile numbers BTW) so if you see an uninsured untaxed, SORN'd un-MoT'd silver bullet leaving the following blue lights behind on the straights at least (forgot to tell him about the monumental under-steer:rolleyes:) anywhere in the LS area I'd give it a wide birth if I were you :(

Well actually after a few pints of Guinness i accepted the offer, I may now have only 2 cars for the time being, but after just methanol injecting the MX-5 you can hardly say I am sensible:eek:

However the Cav is now in the hands of a Mr Imran Kharn of Leeds (who happens to have 4 different mobile numbers BTW) so if you see an uninsured untaxed, SORN'd un-MoT'd silver bullet leaving the following blue lights behind on the straights at least (forgot to tell him about the monumental under-steer:rolleyes:) anywhere in the LS area I'd give it a wide birth if I were you :(

Thank god I don't live anywhere near that person then. Hope he doesn't head this way......

Does sound a very shady character, having that many numbers, how many wifes do you think hes got?

Thanks

Thank god I don't live anywhere near that person then. Hope he doesn't head this way......

Does sound a very shady character, having that many numbers, how many wifes do you think hes got?

Thanks

Don't know don't care but he paid in cash and the bank accepted the notes:eek:

but as an aside my Bro is a police inspector and after a quick call this evening the car already has a marker on it:chin:

there again as I doubt the guy will follow the engine warm up advice I gave him if it lasts a week he will be lucky

So what cars have you got now, you still got the skyline and the 206??

Tuned into a bit of a hijack, sorry

No the R34 got written off...... it's a long story and had nothing to do with me

so I just have the 206 and my mad super-chaged MX-5, but I am looking for another project, I've always fancied a Toyota 2000GT or maybe restore an original mini, something a bit old school

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Maybe try an add on www.carandclassic.com/

I had quite a few responses from the free add - probably more than my ebay classified. There is modern stuff on there as well as classic cars.

best of luck selling the beast!

Jez

there is one on ebay already done with a red top in it you may get some advice off him item number is 120481730035.have a look.....
cheers andy and good luck:D

Back