Technical MultiECUScan in North Bristol area?

Currently reading:
Technical MultiECUScan in North Bristol area?

MadAlicesDad

Help please!!!
My daughter's 500 Pop has always been a problem child but it's past a joke now.
It has always regularly thrown the ASR / Hill Start fail message despite new battery, earth strap, brake switch, but now it's going into limp mode without any codes showing on my basic code reader. The only thing I could find was C0051(29) marked as archive (inactive).
Does anyone in the North Bristol / Yate area have MultiECUScan and would be willing to have a look and see if we can identify the problem before it catches fire or rolls off a cliff ;)

Help please!!!
My daughter's 500 Pop has always been a problem child but it's past a joke now.
It has always regularly thrown the ASR / Hill Start fail message despite new battery, earth strap, brake switch, but now it's going into limp mode without any codes showing on my basic code reader. The only thing I could find was C0051(29) marked as archive (inactive).
Does anyone in the North Bristol / Yate area have MultiECUScan and would be willing to have a look and see if we can identify the problem before it catches fire or rolls off a cliff ;)

I am not local to Bristol.. but could potentially offer assistance

It's not moved for a few weeks while my daughter has been away but before then it was far too regular. I don't want to risk it over any distance and definitely not motorway!

It started fine earlier and had no warnings. But it canot be trusted!

Last edited:
Hi,
Very generous of you. I'll check my calendar at work tomorrow and let you know.

Mike

Unfortunately I have things I cannot get out of on 31st, but many thanks for your kind offer.
I've decided to buy cables and get a copy of multiecuscan and have a go myself. I'm sure it will come in useful for my other daughter's 500 at some point.
Thanks again

Back