Technical Multiecuscan help!

Currently reading:
Technical Multiecuscan help!

If you are unable to connect to any modules you probably have a port error. Go to your devices control panel and then to ports. Open the USB port one then unplug the USB and then plug it back in, and wait until it bongs. Leave the control panel open and then relaunch MES. Try connecting again. Often happens.

If you are unable to connect to any modules you probably have a port error. Go to your devices control panel and then to ports. Open the USB port one then unplug the USB and then plug it back in, and wait until it bongs. Leave the control panel open and then relaunch MES. Try connecting again. Often happens.

Were will I find ports on my laptop? I’m in settings but ?? Yep I’m a bit thick [emoji23]

What is the latency set to in settings for the interface I had a few problems when it was set to high with odd errors it worked all-right on 38400 (I think that what I had it set to)

Yeah 38400 that’s what I got ..... I’m clueless at this!! I basically just want to do what you did I got a new car! Just want to get mileage to stop flashing but every time I try it fails

Back