Technical Mk2 Schematics?

Currently reading:
Technical Mk2 Schematics?

I'm after the wiring schematics for a mk2, including all the earthing points etc.

The only mk2 manual I can find online is the DTE one which I can't get too run on Windows 8 or 7.

Are there any "old school scanned" manuals in pdf or similar, or did fiat go electronic only on this model?

Does the DTE software have the schematics in? If it does I may bite the bullet and install win 98 or similar to a spare hard drive

DTE only. Works on XP, but I'm surprised it doesn't on Mr.Gates' wonderful new and improved OSes. Windows error messages don't mean much to an old penguin head, but does it say anything?

Isn't there a Haynes?

Pretty sure it has wiring diagrams -- the DTE. If you can come up with a simple way of printing to PDF (or PS) in XP I'll try and snag them at the weekend.

The only mk2 manual I can find online is the DTE one which I can't get too run on Windows 8 or 7.

I don't know what error you might be getting but trying running it in compatibility mode for Win XP:
Right Click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" -> Then choose one of the Windows XP versions from the drop down list.

It's also possible that you need to run it with admin privileges (Right Click -> Run as administrator).

Back