Posted by dave
Chatsworth House
Sunday, August 8, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 8, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just home. Good meet, nice to see a few of you there(y)
made even better when I looked at the flyer I retrieved off my windscreen when I got home and realised Grumbleweed was on there:D cheers whoever designed that, made my day. Was that you Dave? (polished that bus yet with your winnings?)
Andrew.

Had a brilliant day, can't get much better than our classic 500 winning best Fiat:D Great to finally meet some forum members also and a big thanks to everyone who organised our stand(y)
thoroughly deserved, fantastic little car(y) and us Fiat owners get the satisfaction that it wasn't a Fiat replica that walked off with the prize eh;)
Did anyone think to vote for the FF bus?, that would have been a result:ROFLMAO:

Just home. Good meet, nice to see a few of you there(y)
made even better when I looked at the flyer I retrieved off my windscreen when I got home and realised Grumbleweed was on there:D cheers whoever designed that, made my day. Was that you Dave? (polished that bus yet with your winnings?)
Andrew.
they was designed by bush boy(y)
Had a brilliant day, can't get much better than our classic 500 winning best Fiat:D Great to finally meet some forum members also and a big thanks to everyone who organised our stand(y)
thanks for bringing it, was excellent a fiat forum car winning best fiat, well done (y)

thanks every one for coming and thanks to them that help set up and more or less arranged all the parking for us goffouk and his mate and the other who user names i have forgot again sorry :eek:
and to everyone who offered the help to pack away too (y)

i got back at 9.45pm well knackered, i was going to go m1 m25 home ( less gear changing) but then see a sign that said M1 was blocked further down so turned off an went a6 a14. the bus used £75 of fuel, who said diesels was cheap? :cry:

Am more than happy to help dave events organising is my speiality, Was a absolute pleaseure to show with FF and will begoing to do more shows with you guys as everyone made me feel welcome.

Car ended up staying in garage till today for MOT so couldn't make it - :(

On the bright side though it passed :D

Jamie

thanks every one for coming and thanks to them that help set up and more or less arranged all the parking for us goffouk and his mate and the other who user names i have forgot again sorry :eek:

the stand parking looked spot on, i was really impressed:cool:

Back