South Central Third All Italian Car Breakfast Meet of 2023 will be held Saturday the 5th August

Currently reading:
South Central Third All Italian Car Breakfast Meet of 2023 will be held Saturday the 5th August

Third All Italian Car Breakfast Meet of 2023 will be held Saturday the 5th August
Posted by solaris9988
The Departure Lounge Café
Saturday, August 5, 2023 - 09:30 AM
Until: Saturday, August 5, 2023 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
The Third All Italian Car Breakfast Meet of 2023 will be held Saturday the 5th August.
As with the previous meets, it will be at The Departure Lounge Café, GU34 4BH, just outside Alton in northern Hampshire.

Hopefully the weather wull be as good as the June meeting! So hopefully se you there at the Departure Lounge café, There is a large solid field on which the owner lets us park so as to be able to display our cars all together and out of the main public car park.

The meet starts at 0930-1000hrs, which is when the café opens, and is not a formal event so no booking is necessary, and entry is free, so just come along if you fancy it.

It is open to any Italian car of any age, and we have had classics and supercars through to modern Alfas and Fiats and everything in between. Attendees have come from across the southern counties and as far afield as London, Kent, and Dorset, with many clubs supporting the event.

The format is simple, we park up, chat to other owners and look at the cars on show, and have some breakfast if you want to. People usually drift away after lunch. We have had close to 200 cars at some of last years' events, so there is plenty to see, and always lots of Alfas.

It would be great to see you there!!

Sadly no longer live in Hampshire and am 200+ miles away in North Wales.

HOWEVER I fully support and endorse this meet having attended myself.

As with all *FREE* meets / events weather, turnout etc. can vary but if only a small numbers of cars turn up you will still have an enjoyable meet.

If nothing else you will be driving through lovely Hampshire country side so all will not be lost.

Go and enjoy!

I didn't go ,that would have made 2 Panda 1000s , I couldn't motivate myself to drive for an hour in such murky miserable conditions to potentially just get more miserable in a wet field , much like it was in April .
I will try and make the last one this year in October ,the weather will probably be better than August .
Weather today is already 100% better than yesterday's .😞🚙🛻

It was wet but the brekkie and company made up for it. Seems Fiat peeps are rather friendly.

The drive for me was a hoot in the little Uno.

It was wet but the brekkie and company made up for it. Seems Fiat peeps are rather friendly.

The drive for me was a hoot in the little Uno.
I did say:

"If nothing else you will be driving through lovely Hampshire country side so all will not be lost."

The country roads around Alton are a very good drive be that in a car or on a motorbike.

My Uno SX loved working the roads "legally". Often small cars really hit the mark on these types of roads.

Back