Posted by dave
Chatsworth House
Sunday, August 8, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 8, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just to clarify, what time are people getting there?

Can I have a spot on the FF stand? I will print out the image thing

Should I cover my Reg Plates?

Cheers

Tom

about 10-10.15 should be fine, you are welcome on the stand :) covering your plates is up to you some do some don't, but photos will be taken and posted and could end up any where on the net

i was looking forward to this but i guess my car wasnt as water hose at the back of my engine decided to split and i cant get the new hose from fiat til tuesday so im affraid im gonna have to pull out of this one.

GUTTED(n)

anyway here's a pic of my car and how it would of looked on the day

IMG_0129.jpg

Geoff if I see you I will try to help, I will be leaving about 7 and going about 140 miles up the M1!

Anyone see a 58 black abarth then give me a wave/flash or point me in the right direction if I seem lost!

Dave can ya PM me a mobile number or something in case I have difficulty finding the forum stand, I should be bringing milk and possibly biscuits if everyone is lucky!

We're aiming to leave Sheffield about 9ish to get there just before 10 ;)

Will be a mini convoy of black Panda 100HP and yellow GPS T-jet so will look out for any puzzled looking FIATS from further afield! Feel free to tag along if you see us.

I might be coming too, is it ok to bring some bits with me to sell?

Thanks

add bits n bobs are allowed, as long as its not a full trade stand or looks like a car boot sale :p

Dave can ya PM me a mobile number or something in case I have difficulty finding the forum stand, I should be bringing milk and possibly biscuits if everyone is lucky!

i will do a mass pm to everyone going tomorrow night with my number. stand shouldn't be hard to spot just look for a big ducato minibus with fiat forum logos on it(y)

Back