General LUK Clutch

Currently reading:
General LUK Clutch

hi . as far as i know all multijets have dmf flywheels ( watch you tube you will see what crap they are ) thats why i am changing to a solid fly wheel . don't know if they do a solid fly wheel replacement for yours any way looking at your mileage i would stick to what you have as mine has only done 27,000 miles & started slipping at 23,000 miles with clutch judder & i treat my clutch as if it was made out of glass so it just shows you what a bag of shyt dmf clutches are . the first multi jet was fitted with a reverse gear to high & coupled with the dmf that's where you get the judder

I posted a question about the clutch a while ago........seems like there's confusion as to whether or not it has a DMF, hence my assumption that it has a solid flywheel.
https://www.fiatforum.com/ducato/431694-clutch-kit-120-multijet.html
Here's the link.

hi . as far as i know they all have dmf not solid flywheel its because they say dmf flywheels don't vibrate the same as solid flywheels & i don't think they only do a solid flywheel replacement for the 3L 160bhp hope this helps

hi . fiat have just done that with the new 3L 160bhp from to 180bhp now so they have changed the parameters it is the same with the 130 now 150 bhp & so on with 120 they have beefed them up the same CC but more bhp

I thought the 150 turbo was a little different to the 130 version? I think it is a variable geometry turbo on the 150.

If it is just a remap, why are the economy figures for the 150 not better than they are for the 130bhp version, if the remap increases economy as remappers tend to suggest?

Last edited:
I thought the 150 turbo was a little different to the 130 version? I think it is a variable geometry turbo on the 150.

If it is just a remap, why are the economy figures for the 150 not better than they are for the 130bhp version, if the remap increases economy as remappers tend to suggest?
hi well all i can say is just look at the euro 4 engines c/c & there bhp then look at the euro 5/6 engines bhp related the c/c same c/c but more bhp i am not a mechanic but i can read on the side of the wings their output

Hi!

Any suggestions where I can find a clutch pressure bearing for ducato?

Back