Styling Lowering Springs

Currently reading:
Styling Lowering Springs

Sorry, i should of expressed myself a bit better. Didn't explain that properly

Sportlines cheaper than Pro-kit?! Now I can pretend my Pro-kit is better because it's more expensive :p

Sportlines = lower drop
Pro-kit = Better handling (and less arse-clenching over speedbumps)

Both about as stiff as each other as far as I know, been covered a million times before

pritty sure its the other way around IIRC

Most people seem to go for the sportlines

because these are the preffered ones :) (better ;) )

Nah, Sportlines are the lows (the drop is hardly noticeable on my car with the Pro-Kit, but I don't care, I definitely feel it in the corners :D )

Yeah i know that i scrape everywhere on them haha! Pro kit has the more comfy ride though doesnt it?

What i ment is the price, usually its the sportlines that are the more expensive

Yeah i know that i scrape everywhere on them haha! Pro kit has the more comfy ride though doesnt it?

What i ment is the price, usually its the sportlines that are the more expensive

Yeah that's why I'm surprised. I'm not sure and I haven't tried Sportlines to know, but I have had quite a few rear passengers moaning about jolting on speedbumps... though that could just be my driving :p

Yeah that's why I'm surprised. I'm not sure and I haven't tried Sportlines to know, but I have had quite a few rear passengers moaning about jolting on speedbumps... though that could just be my driving :p

Ive sat as a passenger whilst in mine to go around the block and it felt like i was chattering my teeth :') must of been a bad road because allot people say its really compfy!

Thread hijack!

What do you reckon the max load capacity is Sportlines. I dont want to bottom out the car when i go camping ;p

I've had 380kg of sugar in across the entire back space of my car with the seats flat. Admittedly i drove home looking like i was going to a EURO scene meet, and hills/bumps would have been a no go, but it coped fine :slayer:

Forgot to mention i'm running Sportlines.

And for the record to the OP, go for Sportlines, better drop than the Pro-kit, and ride quality isn't sacraficed at all IMO. I think mines better than standard now, as its lower and stiffer it has a lot less body roll, and handles bumps well.

Im on sportlines mate and carry about 200kg of vegetables in my car every week with no problems. Ride is noticeably firmer than standard but its much nicer to drive and looks soooo much better!

Back