General Lower Wishbones Mk2

Currently reading:
General Lower Wishbones Mk2

Alright guys ive noticed play in my steering and found that the lower wishbones the outer bush has little play. So after only lasting 2 years the lower wishbones are needing replaced. Ive been going threw powerflex but cant seam to find any powerflex bushes for the lower wishbones only the inner bush. My punto is dropped 50mm surely they should last more than 2 years. Daily Driver also

Alright guys ive noticed play in my steering and found that the lower wishbones the outer bush has little play. So after only lasting 2 years the lower wishbones are needing replaced. Ive been going threw powerflex but cant seam to find any powerflex bushes for the lower wishbones only the inner bush. My punto is dropped 50mm surely they should last more than 2 years. Daily Driver also

thats
your answer
remember now you say they have play one could let go on a corner(balljoint)

The problems behind 50mm low...when u put the new arms on you will probably tighten all bolts up with the wheel.off the ground as it's easier that's wrong....tighten the bolts up with all the weight of the vehicle on the suspension otherwise the bushes flex too far especially at 50mm low

The problems behind 50mm low...when u put the new arms on you will probably tighten all bolts up with the wheel.off the ground as it's easier that's wrong....tighten the bolts up with all the weight of the vehicle on the suspension otherwise the bushes flex too far especially at 50mm low

How will i be able to tighten the balljoint when the car is on the deck/ wheel is on :bang:

Back