Lilly Allen's miscarriage...

Currently reading:
Lilly Allen's miscarriage...

Ahh but why are people talking about it on the Internet?

The media has brain washed people into thinking more about celebrity's than world hunger, Animal rights (unless Jamie Oliver has his way) and the environment... IMO

then again she did an interview with Chris Moyles (spl) on Radio 1 and she was a good laugh.

They (celebs in general) want the Fame, the money but when it comes to bad press such as Whinehouse they dont want the media who generally built them up in the first place..

She's one of the most down to earth girls possible you know.

She said in an interview not long ago that it pisses her off when people look shocked when she gets on the bus.

What annoys me, and I know there isn't anything that can be done about it... but this has happened to a nice down to earth girl, and not to mention Ed Simmons.... But there are little tramps by mine who have babies and don't want anything to do with them.

What annoys me, and I know there isn't anything that can be done about it... but this has happened to a nice down to earth girl, and not to mention Ed Simmons.... But there are little tramps by mine who have babies and don't want anything to do with them.

Mother nature sure does have a strange way of working things out

who cares

read the thread again, its obvious some people do

Whether you know the girl or not its still a young girl (23 years old) who has to deal with and grieve for the loss of her baby.

I couldn't imagine for a second how that would feel, i've been blessed with 2 successful pregnancies, i couldn't deal with it at the age i am now let alone with all the media attention it has attracted, i should imagine she just wants to be left alone to grieve but thats going to be very difficult. No mother (or father) should ever have to experience the loss of a child

Last edited:
who cares

:yeahthat::sucks:

Sorry but i have to agree! While i have every sympathy for anyone who has gone through this experience, Im more annoyed that people make small talk out of somebody elses misery!
If people didnt talk about such things happening, then it wouldnt be news!
Then again, she obviously wants millions of people to know or she wouldnt have anounced it!
Cold hearted? Perhaps, but like i said, "why anounce it?"

Try going through a miscarriage / abortion yourself and make a comment like that you ignoramus idiot :mad:.

why the anger? it's a fair comment, millions everyday go through life, death, birth, miscarriage, etc. do we create threads and discuss them all? no, more than likely not, in some instances people do, and we mull over and dissect each others thoughts and motives for doing so. just as some feel it's only right to offer condolences, others take the view, "so what?".

i'm sorry for her but i don't know why it needs to be in the news :confused:

it's the whole celeb thing that irritates me.

I like Lilly Allen, along with Amy Winehouse

Loads of people dislike them,but i like them and there music.

L.Allen...well miscarrages happen,terrible news,me mums had a fair few.no one wants a miscarrage

A.Winehouse...shes a druggy...but i bet half the population of GB have done drugs at some stage in there life.the press need to get over it. you can go anywhere in the contry and find someone doing drugs

I couldn't imagine how the girl and her BF feel right now and I wouldn't ever want to know either. Whether a baby is born or not you get a certain bond to it especially the mother I couldn't bear thinking how we would feel if anything happened to our unborn baby. If anyone has unsensitive opinions on this subject they shouldn't have bothered posting if they don't care.

I would imagine that they would care if it happened to someone they know!

Koa, how's 'the bump' coming along? Hope all's well?

Last edited:
Hi Angel, the bumps coming along great, thanks for asking. We get to find out the sex in 8 days and I sure am looking forward to actually knowing for once before the babies born so we can buy the right clothing and bedding :slayer:

aww that's brill .... we hopefully (fingers crossed) find out on Thursday. I've already bought the bedding/nursery bits which are totally neutral, but have been offered so many bits be it boy or girl.

we cant wait either!

keep us all updated x

aww that's brill .... we hopefully (fingers crossed) find out on Thursday. I've already bought the bedding/nursery bits which are totally neutral, but have been offered so many bits be it boy or girl.

we cant wait either!

keep us all updated x
Thursday :eek: You must be due around the same time then Angel, 15th June ( Fathers Day ) for us ?

Don't be surprised if that stretches out to the 25th though, our last 3 kids have been born on the 25th day of the month, makes it easy to remember birthdays (y)

Good luck on Thursday, let us know how it goes, even post a pic if you can ;)

Back