Lilly Allen's miscarriage...

Currently reading:
Lilly Allen's miscarriage...

Craig G

She's had a miscarriage....

I don't particularly like her, but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Must be so hard for her with it being so public as well.

It's a sad time for her, and believe it or not, she is an icon for some people, so it will be in the press. Same with any other celeb, they're icons for some people.

You could go as far as saying that there was no need to put anything about the terrorist attacks in the news because people lost their lives, and it would be bad for the families of these people to have to see, read and hear about it. It's the ****in news. People like to know what's going on. And if you're in the spotlight, things like this will be broadcasted, for all of her fans. If you had no interest in the topic, you don't need to open it.

It's a sad time for her, and believe it or not, she is an icon for some people, so it will be in the press. Same with any other celeb, they're icons for some people.

You could go as far as saying that there was no need to put anything about the terrorist attacks in the news because people lost their lives, and it would be bad for the families of these people to have to see, read and hear about it. It's the ****in news. People like to know what's going on. And if you're in the spotlight, things like this will be broadcasted, for all of her fans. If you had no interest in the topic, you don't need to open it.

you put ...... leading me to believe you may have had some insight or pertinent info.
you had neither
plus i was checking it wasnt an in poor taste joke thread

i look forward to our long friendship

I feel very sad for her, having had two miscarriages of my own, the first being 13 or more years ago, the pain heals but the thoughts never leave you.

It happens to so many first time mums though, some dont even know it's happened to them, just maybe like a very heavy period, then many women go on to have a miscarriage at every attempt to get pregnant and never manage to carry a viable foetus.

I hope it was early on in her pregnancy, cos it's a lot worse to contend with as the months pass.

Time's a great healer!

Last edited:
Its Sad but its nature...

whats sadder is the press will not let her forget it and try to drag it up on every story about her for the next few years and show anything up they can to try to show it was her "fault"..... leave her in peace with her family the last thing she wants is a media circus following her round....

or is it me??

Its Sad but its nature...

whats sadder is the press will not let her forget it and try to drag it up on every story about her for the next few years and show anything up they can to try to show it was her "fault"..... leave her in peace with her family the last thing she wants is a media circus following her round....

or is it me??

Completely agree with ya, they should leave her the hell alone (y)

So people posting about her on the internet stressed her out enough to cause her to have a miscarriage?

well you did say you thought it was all the media the media attention, and so i said posting on the internet....are you saying your thoughts are valid and mine aren't? that your word is gospel and mine is to be sidelined?

Ahh but why are people talking about it on the Internet?

The media has brain washed people into thinking more about celebrity's than world hunger, Animal rights (unless Jamie Oliver has his way) and the environment... IMO

then again she did an interview with Chris Moyles (spl) on Radio 1 and she was a good laugh.

They (celebs in general) want the Fame, the money but when it comes to bad press such as Whinehouse they dont want the media who generally built them up in the first place..

My sympathy goes to her and her boyfriend (Ed Simmons) is a bit early to start a family with someone after only been with them less than 6 months isnt it?

O well in other news...............

Valentines day next month :rolleyes:

Loads of causes for miscarriage, as I said before a high percentage of first pregnancies end that way, its a fact of life ... it hurts like hell, but it happens.

Its gonna make her sad every time she reads about it or somebody elses, this thread made me cry and mine were years ago and I have a child and am expecting another... I still pray I dont miscarry this one and I will until the day he/she is born :eek:

I dunno whether she'll be like I was and didnt want loadsa sympathy, it made me feel worse, you just have to get on with life and talk about it when YOU feel like it, i'm sure her family and other half feel the pain too.

Back