no adverts, no james allen...

Currently reading:
no adverts, no james allen...

the return of this man (i hope)...
936_2.jpg

and of course, this music....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7306123.stm
http://www.sniffpetrol.com/2008/03/25/back-with-another-one-of-those-cock-stoppin-beebs/

2009, formula one comes home.....

While I'd love murray to return, he went to ITV then retired all together, as he said he felt he'd gotten too old and would rather leave now than have people wishing he would leave because he was doddery old fool. So a return if he wasn't lying at the time would seem unlikely. The chain however ROCKS!

While I'd love murray to return, he went to ITV then retired all together, as he said he felt he'd gotten too old and would rather leave now than have people wishing he would leave because he was doddery old fool. So a return if he wasn't lying at the time would seem unlikely. The chain however ROCKS!

he still commentates, does the australian tv for australia, not just for f1 either does the v8 supercars too, but he wont come back to the bbc now:cry::cry:

come back murray(y)

True, although I reckon it'd be brilliant if he did a one off guest commentary at say the British GP :D

You're a bit off the pace though Jai :p This has been on the BBC site since last week!

To be fair, ITV have done a good job since they took over in 1997.

he still commentates, does the australian tv for australia, not just for f1 either does the v8 supercars too, but he wont come back to the bbc now:cry::cry:

come back murray(y)

Thats odd that the V8 supercars when they show them in this country have two australians on the commentary (channel 5 last night(y))

You're a bit off the pace though Jai :p This has been on the BBC site since last week!

To be fair, ITV have done a good job since they took over in 1997.

i'm getting old, and hadn't been on the beeb for a while:p and no ITV always seems to do a cack handed job of cutting away to an advert at the most crucial moment.....

Back