Lilly Allen's miscarriage...

Currently reading:
Lilly Allen's miscarriage...

nope, ours is 31st May... but if its like Beth and not growing as it should then she was induced 3 weeks early... we we just gotta wait and see.

Will put a scan pick up in our baby thread lol.

:yeahthat::sucks:

Then again, she obviously wants millions of people to know or she wouldnt have anounced it!
Cold hearted? Perhaps, but like i said, "why anounce it?"

Sorry to drag this up again, but that ^ p*ssed me off so much.
Why announce it? are you really that ignorant?? How do you think she would feel having people asking how the babies doing, do they know the sex yet, have they chosen a name... Can you not imagine how heartbreaking that would be to her.

Try thinking before you type, it might occasionally stop you coming across as ignorant, pathetic moron!

Why announce it? are you really that ignorant?? How do you think she would feel having people asking how the babies doing, do they know the sex yet, have they chosen a name... Can you not imagine how heartbreaking that would be to her.

It was announced in the press that she was pregant, so really 'had' to announce the miscarriage.

I think the most horrible bit about a miscarriage is actually informing your family and friends, then people ask you who didnt know you lost the baby...which leads to an awkward situation.

Last edited:
nope, ours is 31st May... but if its like Beth and not growing as it should then she was induced 3 weeks early... we we just gotta wait and see.

Will put a scan pick up in our baby thread lol.

I hope you have your baby on the 19th....

The day the legends were born!!!

Hahaha!

It was announced in the press that she was pregant, so really 'had' to announce the miscarriage.

I think the most horrible bit about a miscarriage is actually informing your family and friends, then people ask you who didnt know you lost the baby...which leads to an awkward situation.

I was quoting Pickle, sorry if that wasnt clear, I was really annoyed that he asked the question why announce it. Perhaps I should have wrote out the post clearer.

Back