LET IT SNOW..LET IT SNOWWWW

Currently reading:
LET IT SNOW..LET IT SNOWWWW

The weather here isnt to bad (south East Kent) people are making a big thing of it I walked to 4 miles to work so not bad but get no thanks for it, when you get people living 5 miles and saying they cant get in because of the snow and others that live 15 getting here ok. We had one excuse - get this - " I HAVE A SMALL CAR WITH SMALL WHEELS ON IT SO MAKES IT HARDER TO DRIVE" What a joke just wanting a day off!!!

Rant Over - Drive Safe Haha

The boss offered us the option of going home from work early, (at 1AM) but that was partly because of equipment failure, meaning that we could'nt carry-on doing our normal work anyway.

The twerp who was most keen to go early - the only one who arrived late 'because of the snow' - only lives 3 miles away, (it's all flat around here) and drives a 4WD Jaguar X-type, (badly so it seems...)

im in ramsgate (south east kent) and its been snowing here since 6pm last night and still snowing now supposed to stop later this evening though.
we dont normally get the snow being right on the tip of the coast like the rest of the kent does but we have this time and its about 10-15cm so far
IMG-20101202-00029.jpg

IMG-20101202-00028.jpg

IMG-20101202-00027.jpg

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 52500
Bigger is
much better

JAN10-1-1.jpg

Another mot done 5 mots and no advisories the old girl is looking good
ALL SERVICED INCLUDING FLUID CHANGE AND ALL READY TO GO FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

I live in ramsgate as well, like you say been snowing since last night, but dont think it is that bad, roads seem fine, my girlfriend drove to Whitstable this morning for work and that was fine.

I am now in Broadstairs and some people from Westgate, even ramsgate said they couldnt get to work, JUST AN EXCUSE!!!

where abouts in ramsgate r u and what car have you got possible seen each other driving around then??

Live in Dumpton,

I have a battered Red R Reg Bravo HLX (you would be ashamed) haha for general workhorse stuff and a Seat Leon FR for the rest of the time.

I honestly use my Bravo for day to day stuff so might have seen me around

you will have to email me so we could meet up if you want also if you need any help give me a shout i have some spare parts ??

18 inches in south yorkshire, Can't even get onto the street