LET IT SNOW..LET IT SNOWWWW

Currently reading:
LET IT SNOW..LET IT SNOWWWW

R

ROBIN

Chaps, how is the snow where you are, its pretty deep in chelmsford, i would need to dig my wagon out to get it off teh drive, but i still cycled in to work this morning, got my knobbly 2.25 inch wide tyres on for winter lol

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

pants :(

just a light dusting, enough for my street to be like an ice rink but not enough to not go to work, rubbish.

Bristol

but not enough to not go to work, rubbish

lol woke up to sunshine this morning and mosta the ice melted.still slippery roads tho.It was actually snowing here in blackpool lastnight but very very faintly.

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..Its good to be different ;)
Now with working Steering Wheel Controls :)
FC Performance chip
160bhp

Decent snow here, probably a couple of inches mostly melted now though. What tyres you using Robin? imm gonna use my bike while it's snowing an i got Bontrager MudX on, nice spiky mud tyres in 26x2.00 :)

sig20.jpg

@ Will - i am running swalbe smart sams, brilliant in the snow, had one slip but stayed on, was going faster than most of the cars lol,got into london and cycled out of liverpool street station and there was no snow at all!

i do have a macthed pair of kenda coyotes but don't really rate em that much but theya re only 1.95, just aswell i changed over from road tires 4 weeks ago, i was running 1.35 kenda kwests which are really good but think i am going to get the swalbe city tires next year heard good things about them.

Yeah man bike+snow=goodtimes lol, love it and it dont hurt as much if you fall off lol, just be careful if your riding any trails of single tracks, stuff that can get covered and your not aware = badtimes lol

haha i run into stuff i can see anyway! i am useless! lol have i shown you my latest steed?

sig20.jpg

its snowing here but not heavy and its barely laying its been the same for the last few days
but its supposed to be worse on thursday
IMG-20101130-00022.jpg

IMG-20101130-00021.jpg

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage: 52500
Bigger is
much better

JAN10-1-1.jpg

Another mot done 5 mots and no advisories the old girl is looking good
ALL SERVICED INCLUDING FLUID CHANGE AND ALL READY TO GO FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Check out my Members Page for a list of the full mods

http://www.fiatboo.co.uk/members/367andykent.htm

@will no man show us?

@ andy, thats nothing yet buddy, it was stooopid in chelmsford today!

Nice Will, Atomlab frame, bit more jump/fr/dh, you using the avid bb5 or 7's?

hear good things about them!

still love my cube the hayes ride hydro's are the nuts especially in the snow.

I guess it is, not what i use it for though haha. im only a shortarse so my frame choice is quite limited, plus that atomlab is quite light for a chunky cromo frame. The brakes are BB7's (adjusters on both sides) i have had them about 3 years and literally not had to touch them once other than new cables every 6 months, but a small price to pay for reliability and power, though will get some shimano SLX hydros when new bike comes and the mini is finished!

sig20.jpg

Nice Will, whilst on subject of bike a little off topic, but how easy is it to fit bigger discs? i think i have a slight warp on the rear of mine (already done 300 miles onit) was thinking of ditching the 160's and going up to 203's.

yeah thats what you want more nice and light, my cube is really light, i carry it with 1 hand up 5 flights of stairs at the station lol

Back on topic, Snow is coming down thick and fast in london, my wife just called and said there has been no let up in Chelmsford so see how bad it is when i get back!

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

today i drove into london, but i took the picasso, as the wagon is just too damn low lol

the wagon scrapes at the best of times, this is just gonna be a snow plough lol

01122010401.jpg
[/IMG]

my road very very deep in places

01122010402.jpg
[/IMG]

walking down my drive, thats snow past my ankles!!

01122010403.jpg
[/IMG]

took me 3.5 hours to get into work today, if its like it tomorrow i am staying at home.

cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Not a lot at home (2 - 3") but about 5" where I work 20 miles north.

Got up this morning, did the 20 mile trip only to be met with "What are you doing here? We're shut for 2 days because of the weather!"
4.gif

Mark.
New Bravo (B2) 1.4 T-Jet Active 150, silver, 57 plate.
Council estate lad.
And proud of it!
A battle of wits with the unarmed is no fun!

Member of the Guild of Experienced Motorists. Lapsed.

Lucky you, i drove 60 miles into central london had to pay the £8 CONgestion charge and took me 3 and half hours and didn't even get thanks for coming in, what dedication.... really dunno why i bothered!

bearing in mind i have already forked out £300 for my travel card too!

i could of just stayed at home like 70% of the people where i live

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Waited-in yesterday for a delivery that never showed - despite the carriers's tracking web page, which was saying that the package was on the van, but then soon afterwards falsely claiming they had 'Attempted to deliver, but no-one was available'

Not surprisingly, this bullsh*t got me annoyed and after firing-off a 'Whadya playing at?' type email to City Link and phoning them, they eventually admitted that the weather was stopping them from even trying to deliver, but they would 'deliver tomorrow instead'.
No apology from them though for pretending it was all my fault :(

Ironicaly, the snow here yesterday was light and all roads clear, (I drove to work and back OK last night when it started snowing heavier) and it's even worse this morning, so no chance they will bother to try today.
Meanwhile, countless Parcel Force, UPS, TNT and other carrier's trucks are still going past my window...

Biggest irony is the package that City Link are attempting, (or rather, NOT attempting) to deliver to me -

a new set of winter tyres for the Proton...