Technical JTD 2002 (52) ECU code reading etc

Currently reading:
Technical JTD 2002 (52) ECU code reading etc

Carrr0509

Hi all,

I have a fiat stilo 1.9 JTD 2002 (52) and I'm been searching the web for the last few hours with mixed responses trying to find out what cable I need to allow FES to talk to my car as its not OBD 2 ( have OBD plug though) loads of different sites given different answers from ELM327, OBD2 cables, KKL cables, vag com cables ( most of this means nothing to me)

So my question is which cable do I need to be able to access ECU and read/ clear fault codes.

Hi all,

I have a fiat stilo 1.9 JTD 2002 (52) and I'm been searching the web for the last few hours with mixed responses trying to find out what cable I need to allow FES to talk to my car as its not OBD 2 ( have OBD plug though) loads of different sites given different answers from ELM327, OBD2 cables, KKL cables, vag com cables ( most of this means nothing to me)

So my question is which cable do I need to be able to access ECU and read/ clear fault codes.

Have a read of the FiatECUScan sticky in the Stilo section. Recent posts have links to cables etc.
https://www.fiatforum.com/stilo/216751-fiatecuscan-diagnostic-software.html

Back