Posted by Tango Tim
Starting at Harwoods IW
Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
That is excellent news, email sent to register interest.

Any provisional idea of likely dates yet, even a selection of weekends, I can make sure I'm free then.

I'm happy to organise a night out Saturday evening as per last year again too.

Who knows, perhaps we may even get a discount if we all stop at the same hotel.

That is excellent news, email sent to register interest.

Any provisional idea of likely dates yet, even a selection of weekends, I can make sure I'm free then.

I'm happy to organise a night out Saturday evening as per last year again too.

Who knows, perhaps we may even get a discount if we all stop at the same hotel.

Sadly no dates yet Mark, although May June is likely and that would be great to do the Saturday night out again with you all, so please put me down for that one...(y)

Hi All.....(y)

Just to give you all an update to where we are with the Island Fun Run....!!! All of our spare time has been used up with the Goverment Scrappage Scheme at the moment so the Fun Run has been put on the back burner, BUT ...... Things will start to move forward soon.....!!!(y)

Cheers for now
Tim and the Team

Hi All.....(y)

Just to give you all an update to where we are with the Island Fun Run....!!! All of our spare time has been used up with the Goverment Scrappage Scheme at the moment so the Fun Run has been put on the back burner, BUT ...... Things will start to move forward soon.....!!!(y)

Cheers for now
Tim and the Team

Tim, will it be "soon" soon?

Tim, any more news yet on a Fun Run for this year. I really want to bring my Fiat 500 Ferrari Edition over to the island. Ian

Back