Posted by Tango Tim
Starting at Harwoods IW
Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Just to keep you all updated about next year. Over the past few months both Andy Pandy and myself have been thinking of different ways to get a Fun Run sorted for next year. Working on the increased number of 500`s that we have sold during the second half of this year due to the scrappage scheme, we reckon there could be an increase of 100% therefore making the collection of cars being some 170 or more....!! Therefore this brings varing logistic problems such as how to start the Fun Run and how to finish it with so many cars :eek: BUT..... We have some good ideas on how to manage it, which we will have to try first. I reckon our ideas will work but let`s see first. I have arranged talks with a site that we may be able to use for the start. The finish site has been agreed should it go ahead of course...:D It`s just the part in the middle that we have to sort now. (y)

Tango Tim :worship:

If there's that many cars it's going to be epic! I'm going to make a big logo for it this time and get a vinyl done to stick on my car. :) I'm also planning to buy a new HD camcorder to film it (y)

I'm planning on staying longer, too, since I really enjoyed the island last time round!

Hubbie has said I can come to this and take my mum along as navigator (have no chance of winning though with her directing me!) (provided of course it doesn't clash with holidays for us all), and he'll look after the monster for the day :)

Mum just might be an advantage Heidi.......!!! As I have said, next years Fun Run will have a different twist to it.....(y)

We of course will make every effort to attend. A friend of mine is due to pick up his 500C shortly, and I think he's expressed an interest as well.

Looking forward to it.

Pete

That would be my 500C you are talking about Pete ;)

OK, I've been suffering from a lack of interest in anything car related since May, but I'm starting to feel the love again, so the question is......

WHEN IS IOW Fun Run 2010????

Thats great to hear you are starting to feel the love again Mark...(y) just right for Christmas....!!

One of our customers has bought an Abarth 500 and would really love to bring his car along to next years Fun Run, so like you all, he is on the list....!!! Roll on 2010......:slayer:

Last edited:
Tim, still can't see me and my +1 on the list. I have emailed you so "make it so" lol.

Hi Tony.....!!

All done...:worship: I`ve just sent you a return email, also I`ve just been talking with the "Management" about the Fun Run 2010, it`s looking really good, over the next few days I will have the results from the meeting so watch this space, it just might be a lovely Christmas message to you all..(y)

Last edited:
Of course it is mine - who else's would it be?

We are hopeful that we can make it to IOW just depends on the date as I have CIMA exams at some point.....

Back