General Is your Panda overcooling in the cold weather?

Currently reading:
General Is your Panda overcooling in the cold weather?

Blimey!!! Is that what all that black plastic stuff up by the windscreen is when you open the bonnet!?!...:eek:

If I want to get the leaf out of the blower that has been doing my head in since I got the car I'm guessing that'll be in there somewhere too....

Cheers again... (y)

P.S. Is a quiet Panda really a Panda?
you should hear mine;)

There's a rumbling when the wind is in the east too, I thought that was the A4... Must have been Jon!!:D

P.S. Seriously though that is a lot of plastic for not a lot of heat!! mine must be seriously f##ked!! ;)
they don't ever put out much heat. it only looks like a lot because there's no huge plastic dashboard inside the car to hide it all under, and that's all to the good. Heater fan packed up on my old uno years ago and I will never forget getting the bill when I stuck it into a garage on a whim to get it fixed while I was at work. Quoted 'about £20' for the fan but they forgot to mention about 4 hours labour to strip the entire dash out to access the bloody thing:eek::eek::eek:

Maybe I shouldn't of used that plastic cardboard from work....

14122008268.jpg

Someone might try and return Sylvia to Wednesbury, hehe

Jim

It just one big sheet of it that sits inbehind the bumper and grill and by god it makes a difference to the heat comeing out of the vents

But then again we did need it today with driving about Belfast with the roof open

See other thread, hehe

Jim

Yes! How weird... I am planning to change the thermostat on the 2x4 this weekend. I'm sure it's dodgy as I have never had this severe a problem with other Pandas but now I am beginning to wonder... The engine has actually been stalling on two occasions recently whilst driving at night.

I never had any problems with stalling but it always took a long time to warm up in any weather, especially cold weather, just had to be careful with the clutch. It had a new vacuum advance a few months before you bought it from me so the stalling isn't that.

Back