General help me please

Currently reading:
General help me please

ivonica

I have a Fiat Punto Grande 1.4 Active, 2007 Year gasoline, and it is itself set on fire, is it possible? I heard that really an error in this series, if you do not know please refer to somewhere on the internet and write to me here, I do not I know good English and Italian, and so can not cope
advance grateful

greetings from Montenego

so I did it myself vehicles than friend, and lit it up just like that, and I heard that this happened some others, because there is a fabric mistake, so I just wanted to check is it true? or maybe it's really to blame for my mate what is on fire

so I did it myself vehicles than friend, and lit it up just like that, and I heard that this happened some others, because there is a fabric mistake, so I just wanted to check is it true? or maybe it's really to blame for my mate what is on fire

Looks like your Italian to English translation is less than accurate. (Did you use Google translator?). Perhaps someone who speaks Italian will be able to help.

Last edited:
Looks like your Italian to English translation is less than accurate. (Did you use Google translator?). Perhaps someone who speaks Italian will be able to help.

Il veicolo ha catch fire quando la vettura è stata trainata?
Scusate, appena notato che l'italiano non sembra essere la vostra lingua sia favorito

Last edited:
ho bisognio di un grande favore
non posso tovare niente sul internet devo trovare una cosa che e molto importante,e posibile che fiat grande punto 1.4 si possa incendiare da solo melano detto e io non so niete di ste cose e se e cosi dimmi perche e importante ciao

Just tryed to use google translate on the italian bit and it did a very poor job of translating it, still not quite sure what's going on. Did his car catch fire or come body else's ?

more like everyones gonna start freaking out and jumping to the wrong conclusion and i'll have to stay up all night sorting the threads out:mad: Well i can tell you know I aint missing the 3rd semi-final of 'got to dance' so i might just close the thread until mr ivonica makes more sense.

Back