General head winning over heart - help!

Currently reading:
General head winning over heart - help!

Have you considered a 1.4 Turbocharged 155 BHP MiTo by any chance? :devil:

:eek: I'm looking at spending £7k DraigFlag, for a used example with around 20k miles on it, and to have a genre change too, from Italian to Jap. Have to say the 1.8 SR didnt disappoint me... lacks flair fair enough, but I couldnt "dislike" it.

:eek: I'm looking at spending £7k DraigFlag, for a used example with around 20k miles on it, and to have a genre change too, from Italian to Jap. Have to say the 1.8 SR didnt disappoint me... lacks flair fair enough, but I couldnt "dislike" it.
Bah. Spend 3 or 4k on an Impreza turbo if you want something Japanese and then you've got 3 or 4k to cover the cost of extra petrol, insurance, tyres and anything that breaks which is shouldn't because it's Japanese and Subaru have been making the EJ20 turbo for ages now. I'd only consider buying a Japanese car if it was a 4wd turbo like a Celica GT4, Evo or Impreza.

Bah. Spend 3 or 4k on an Impreza turbo if you want something Japanese and then you've got 3 or 4k to cover the cost of extra petrol, insurance, tyres and anything that breaks which is shouldn't because it's Japanese and Subaru have been making the EJ20 turbo for ages now. I'd only consider buying a Japanese car if it was a 4wd turbo like a Celica GT4, Evo or Impreza.

:eek: Yea riiiiight! NFC lol! Chav boy racer tool, better suited to Forest Rally stages & Track days!

:eek: Yea riiiiight! NFC lol! Chav boy racer tool, better suited to Forest Rally stages & Track days!
:p not all Impreza's look boy racerish.

PB290020.jpg

IMHO that's quite restrained and nice looking but yeah I know it's a silly suggestion for a shopping trolley :)

:p not all Impreza's look boy racerish.

PB290020.jpg

IMHO that's quite restrained and nice looking but yeah I know it's a silly suggestion for a shopping trolley :)

"Ordinary" looking TBH 306...

Oh & by the way... Mrs Ffoxy has her own Fiat shopping trolley... a 1.2 Stilo Active Aircon!

My bad ass GPS is my bit of fun... :D

Back