Gumball 2007 - Fatal crash

Currently reading:
Gumball 2007 - Fatal crash

I giggled at that ;)

My primary school secretary died on the school canal boat trip, she drowned but I think the Sun said she was cut to pieces by the prop or similar, nice thing to say with so many of us 10 year olds involved...

wonder what the sun will say. probably "british heros kill evil foreign road hog in proudest day of british motorsport history. turn to page 3 for nude pics of injured wife." or something equally distasteful. then the sport will recontruct a naked version with underage topless single mothers...

...with three breasts, and the photo shoot will be on Mars of course ;)

Tabloids suck. Best thing to do with them is use them for mopping up spilt oil/ grime or use them for toilet paper :p

The gumball cracks me up...

Sure, i'd love to take part if i had that kind of cash (mayb in the future ;))

But, the organisers state that they expect people to drive to local driving laws.

BULL****.

They all have ferrari's, porsche's, and lambo's.
Its a friggin race, and they are just covering their own backs by talking ****.

Shud need some sort of advanced drivers qualification or something to compete.
And the cars should be allowed to speed, seen as they all do anyway.

Its a friggin race, and they are just covering their own backs by talking ****.

Gumball isnt really a race, there is no prize as such for the first one across the finish line prizes are usually to people who do it in stupid cars i.e. 'spirit of the gumball', or the team who helps out everyone else etc

Theres a pic in the local metro paper of the driver and he does look a bit of a knob

Last edited:
It is a race, just unofficially. If I called an elephant a cow it would be cool, but it doesn't stop it from being an elephant.

Well here are a few pics I got from the weekend, I know most of these are now write offs which is a shame!
Also it took me a couple of minutes to work out the car in the 6th pic! What do you think it is?
By the way the f40 was lush...my fave super car of all time!
DSC00830.JPG

DSC00831.JPG

DSC00832.JPG

DSC00833.JPG

DSC00855.JPG

DSC00836.JPG

DSC00841.JPG

DSC00851.JPG

DSC00846.JPG

DSC00845.JPG

Back