Anybody seen Car crash uk - caught on camera

Currently reading:
Anybody seen Car crash uk - caught on camera

Watching it now...stand out moments seem to be the woman at the very start demonstrating why pedal clips are dangerous. Also the angry Al video where what can only assume was some very timely esp intervention on their megane stops a pair of biddys going under the rear tyres of a truck trailer.

Last edited:
I can't find a Car Crash UK, what channel is it on?

I can only find Car Crash Britain on STV, is that the one?

Watched the first episode of "Car Crash Britain" and it had the woman falling off her bike as described so I think it's that one.
Some very familiar clips on there, youtube trends that have made the news etc.

Just goes to show how important it is now to have a camera on board.

Just watched some of it.

Use of the word "Accident"? 1,406 times.

Number of accidents caught on camera? Zero!

I feel like hitting Jamie Thickstone in the head with a dictionary. Typical ITV production.

i've been watching it as well and some of the standards of driving is unbelievable how they managed to get their license , well i just don't know :confused: , that is if most of them have one , i think it was last night i watched it and it caught a woman driving a red car that knocked over a 75 year old man took him clean off his feet and she refused to accept that she had actually hit someone :eek:

What makes it worse was that he was in a company car !

The amount of bad publicity they will get !
I was shocked but intrigued by the one from the lorry (you could tell by the height of it) that failed to brake and rammed the back of a small car and shoved it in to another lorry. Considering he was at fault I am surprised the video appeared!

Watching it now...stand out moments seem to be the woman at the very start demonstrating why pedal clips are dangerous. Also the angry Al video where what can only assume was some very timely esp intervention on their megane stops a pair of biddys going under the rear tyres of a truck trailer.
"Clipless" pedals are only dangerous if you don't use them correctly. When I bought my bike it had double sided pedals and the bike shop adjusted them so I could get my feet out easily if needed. The guy there also advised me to try them out for the first few times away from traffic such as leaning up against a wall or in a quiet part of a car park.

As for Angry Al, although it's been a few years since I drove a wagon I can still remember how it used to amaze me how car drivers conducted themselves around big trucks. From the incompetent: driving down a Motorway entry slip road at exactly the same 56 mph as the truck in lane 1 until you're running out of slip road and then expecting the truck to change lanes to accommodate you, and then after the truck changes lane the car then accelerates into the middle distance; or how the driver of the small Kia thinks that my (then) IVECO Eurostar 420 or Bedford TM weighing 40 times what her car does can stop quickly enough to avoid crushing her box.

Yep I watched it..... Pure quality! The motorcyclist who nearly hit a car head on, on a country line was one lucky chap! ..... Who then shot himself in the foot by uploading the video to YouTube :bang:
The twit you're talking about was riding on The Cat and Fiddle or A537 to give it its full name. You could see it was going to go all Pete Tong a few bends before it actually did. He was on completely the wrong line and if he'd just backed off and changed his position it would have all been different.

Just watched some of it.

Use of the word "Accident"? 1,406 times.

Number of accidents caught on camera? Zero!

I feel like hitting Jamie Thickstone in the head with a dictionary. Typical ITV production.
True, which is why the Cops now refer to collisions as RTCs. Although Weakstone isn't alone in this, it doesn't half wind me up when they talk about "One of the most dangerous roads in the country/Europe/America/The World", it is of course the drivers who are dangerous.

i've been watching it as well and some of the standards of driving is unbelievable how they managed to get their license , well i just don't know :confused: , that is if most of them have one , i think it was last night i watched it and it caught a woman driving a red car that knocked over a 75 year old man took him clean off his feet and she refused to accept that she had actually hit someone :eek:
I'm not sure if this is the same case, but I once saw a clip of a woman driver who went on the wrong side of the road and struck an old chap who was crossing from a central refuge and didn't stop. The taxi driver dropped off his passenger to look after the pedestrian and the driver followed the woman who later, on camera, denied all knowledge of the incident.

Back