Gumball 2007 - Fatal crash

Currently reading:
Gumball 2007 - Fatal crash

No sympathy for Gumball 3000 from those discussion boards! And no sympathy from me either for anyone who tries to run from an accident they caused while people are dying :mad:

On a lighter note, this comment from that forum did make me smile:

"These douchebag glamourpuss showboats couldn't drive a stick up a dead pig's arse."

:D

im a fan of the Gumball, but unfortunately this is something that was due to happen at some point, the cars just keep getting quicker and theres so many numpties that have managed to get their hands on some dosh and go buy cars way beyond their abilities and then think they can drive them to the edge of trhe limits no problems :(

the fact they tried doing a runner though is just plain disgusting, i hope they rot in some orrible, middle of nowhere jail and have to drink eachothers **** for the next 20 odd years just to survive

if the reports of them running off from their responsibilty are true...here's hoping those two bell ends spend some serious time in a very nasty prison in the middle of nowhere

couldnt have put it better myself.

i still find it hard to understand how these things can be allowed on public roads.

Last edited:
Stupid thing is tomorrow I'll be marshalling club racing. Nowhere near the glamour of Gumball but damn there will be a whole load more interesting cars, and maybe some clever driving too.

Even on a closed circuit there are accidents. Trying to race on roads is just asking for trouble.

Which was my first thought last night, yet there are many rallies that do a great deal of good rather than the *****-assuring Gumball. It would be unfair to ban the responsible ones because of this.

I have watched programmes on Gumball and nobody can defend it realistically, at least a sizable proportion or even all drive dangerously and repeatedly break laws. That's different to the London to Brighton run that my friend does with his Dad in a Morris..!

gtcrashedma1.jpg

also another porsche gt crashed too yesterday

Two British citizens, who the eyewitnesses say had caused a deadly accident near Struga, are about to appear before a judge, Makfax correspondent said.

Ohrid resident Vladimir Cepuljoski (67) died of fatal injuries caused by the collision. His wife Margarita is still in critical condition and has been transferred to emergency clinic in Skopje.

Police sources say two British citizens - Nicholas Morley and Matthew Convell - were aboard a Porsche with Russian registration plates.

Shortly after the collusion, the two Britons tried to escape with a BMW but the police stopped them at Qafasan border crossing on the Macedonian-Albanian border.

The tragic traffic accident occurred on the Struga-Qafasan road near KMR Petrol station. The Porsche, which was running with high speed, crossed over the center lane and crashed into Golf with Ohrid registration plates.

Both cars skidded off the road. The local residents arrived at the crash site shortly afterwards. The injured passengers were rushed to nearest hospital.

According to eyewitnesses, the Porsche was moving a convoy of another four luxury vehicles, all of them running with a high speed.

They took part in the international car relly Gumball 3000. They entered Macedonia yesterday and were heading to Albania.

The international contest was organized by personalities of the world jet set. News reports say the American actress Sharon Stone and pop star Pink take part in Gumball 3000 rally. /end/

from www.makfax.com

still researching this everywhere...

latest i read on sky news somewhere was that they waited for ambulance before leaving the scene and reported to police once they reached the border. Though its believed their intentions were to carry on with the rally?

Back