germany are supporting our rivals...

Currently reading:
germany are supporting our rivals...

Re: germany are supporting out rivals...

Rivals in making Tabasco Sauce :confused: I dont even know what i'm on about so if any of you do, please enlighten me lol.

Re: germany are supporting out rivals...

t&t rock :slayer:

loads of there flags flying round wrexham :D

dont have alcue what the website is about though :confused:

Most anti English are supporting them just for that reason.

I actually wanna see them do well because they are major underdogs and their keeper is one of the nicest down to earth people you could ever meet.

Shaka Hislop :worship: :worship: :worship:

Oh yeah and he's a Hammer :cool:

KoArAnG said:
I actually wanna see them do well because they are major underdogs and their keeper is one of the nicest down to earth people you could ever meet

Yeah, but he was ignorant when he was at Pompey (n) But we have some neighbours from T&T and if I get home from work early enough I'm watching the game round their house :p

H2DaE said:
Yeah, but he was ignorant when he was at Pompey (n) But we have some neighbours from T&T and if I get home from work early enough I'm watching the game round their house :p
Ignorant in what way ?
Shaka is a propper Gentleman of the game, everyone likes him, maybe he just didn't like Pompey :D

Well we go down occasionally and watch a game, we were in the front row behind the goal and were shouting players names trying to get their attention during the warm up. Everyone waved when their name was called except Shaka, and he was the closest one to us (n)

H2DaE said:
Well we go down occasionally and watch a game, we were in the front row behind the goal and were shouting players names trying to get their attention during the warm up. Everyone waved when their name was called except Shaka, and he was the closest one to us (n)
Yeah but did you say it in a rastafarian accent ;)
The guys 100% focused on the job in hand, he's very professional, and after the game it would be a different story. I have spoken to him a couple of times and he's a top bloke honestly ;) (y)

Back