Technical Flat Battery - No warnings?

Currently reading:
Technical Flat Battery - No warnings?

Nello

Established member
All - the Mrs 1.8 3 door battery flat this morning? Unlocked doors and lights on dash ok but no turnover of engine? It was perfect the day before with no errors/warnings? The battery is only about 20 months old? Left charging today so we'll see if its charges up but any other advise appreciated? My previous histroy of batteries is if they've had it they go all of a sudden but thought it should last longer than that? Its is still under a 3 year warranty though (the battery that is).....

Last edited:
Hmmm....guys - charged the Battery overnight and its been perfect ever since?
It should not have gone flat overnight - OK there was a frost so I still suspect an issue - especially when its next sub-zero? Thoughts?

If you get it sorted let me know,

Getting fed up with the same problem with the punto , onlt advice from the garage is that i am not running it enough.

Steve

I only advice from the garage is that i am not running it enough.

Steve

In your case mate that just might be the case..all work by minibus and not using the punto makes jack a dull boy and will nacker the battery ;)

Had the same problem 2 weeks ago (n) it was a bad earth between the battery and the engine block so I ran a lead fron the neg terminal to a bolt on the l/h side of the engine job sorted :)

LOL

Trying to catch up with the gossip before I am back on the road in January, my arse formed into the shape of the seat lol.

Steve

Back