Posted by angel
Feast India - Leicester
Saturday, December 5, 2009 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, December 5, 2009 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
if anyone is going near our house, would you like to pick Gary, Tom and I up please, so the lads could drink?

*grovel grovel... pretty please*

I don't drink any more either :spin: not quite tee-total, but only had 2 units this week :eek:

I will more than likely be drinking sparkling water with ice and a slice :eek:
:eek::confused: WTF :eek::confused: i wondered why you not been on forum much you must be very very ill get well soon
you gonna take bus an pick everyone up from toms then? they have to pay for your water then it the rules :)

no more +1 for me!

fayes car has broken so she cant get down. i paid her fluffing deposit too :bang: ah well... double deposit off my dinner lol
you goota pay for my dinner now, i was only going to see fit flat mate :(

Last edited:
:eek::confused: WTF :eek::confused: i wondered why you not been on forum much you must be very very ill get well soon
you gonna take bus an pick everyone up from toms then? they have to pay for your water then it the rules :)
Hehe, I feel great - water rocks :slayer:

No, won't be taking the bus, we will be getting to the hotel early so that we can get ready ;) and it is only down the road from the restaurant.

booo, I arrange it and nobody wants to collect us along way ... shame on you all :cry: :p

i inna hotel just a bit down the road too, an i lowered so couldnt have gary in the back:p

dunno what charlotte doing?

:eek: soooo pleased you said Gary and not me :p

I'll ask Charlotte when she gets to mine in a mo!

Back