F****** S*** Apparently

Currently reading:
F****** S*** Apparently

little brats :bang:

just been to the co-op on my way back from the gym to get a newspaper, and outside where i parked my car there were some 14/15/16 year olds

as i got out of my car and walked into the co-op, they asked me if i could buy them beers and fags :rolleyes:

no i said to them as i walked past into the shop, as i payed for the newspaper i informed the till lady there what they were doing and then went back outside.

your a f****** arsehole with a f****** s*** car they said as i got back into it, i would like to see what car they are going to own when they grow up :D

rant over

Little ****es. Quite true about what they will own, probably some knackered 4-door Corsa that looks like it crashed into Halfords. Used to really annoy me, but you just gotta let it roll off (y)

was on the Five sales (halfords JJB) estate on friday night and there was a newer shape corsa racing round looked like he had been the Hethrow and nicked the rear wing off that 777 most people where just laughing at him as he tried to impress the chavs at Mc Donald's :D

i should have gone in and bought them some bleach and poured it in bottle to look like alcohol, then they wouldnt have drank it :D, or if they did it would have been a surprise

I would ignore them and let a meet head deal with them I remember when i was asked my uncle was behind me so i took there money when i come back out with my milk they had disappeared and i was a tenner up :)

Or if you dont have a meethead and they look like they could hurt you slightly, say you dont have an I.D

i wud have told them where to go mate :mad:
little pricks, ok so im 16 and work in halfords but cmon id never buy stuff from there unless it was from parts department or a pushbike tbh, and you should have just let them ask other people
when i used to ask we didnt take offence to people but you did say to the shop they were outside i think that could be a factor to the problem lol
but hey next time go to the post office ;)

josh, i dont understand it :confused: why didnt you buy them fags?

they would die early from lung cancer, so that they wouldnt be clogging up our retirement homes, excellent!

oh yeah, and what do you expect them to say to you, when youve just ruined their day:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back