Technical Euro 6 fuel filter

Currently reading:
Technical Euro 6 fuel filter

rayc

Established member
Has anyone got round to replacing the Fiat Ducato euro6 fuel filter yet and have any tips or advise?

Attachments

• Fuel filter.JPG
    Fuel filter.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 294
Remove housing separate housing filter inside messy job have gloves and rags at ready think bleed screw on top refit ,ignition on bleed screw open takes 5 seconds to prime

Hi.

Does any one know part number for replacement filter element. Fiat agents in NZ not very co-operative :devil:.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for reply, very useful. However, I see that from supplier link given, freight cost to New Zealand is 153.53 pounds :mad:. Probably cans my idea of ordering from overseas.

Delivery specifically to NZ is £29.95 from here:

https://www.shop4parts.co.uk/?name=store&op=Details&ProdID=9022&sku=185803

...unless I'm reading the weight wrongly.

(This site doesn't show the filter element under the Ducato as it shows only the non-heated canister, but the part number is correct, and it does map to various Fiat family vehicles - including the Euro6 Ducato and the Giulietta - on ePer).

Brett's Filters in Aus have it listed also not sure delivery to NZ though.

Hi guys, any idea how to drain water from the filter please? I've taken pictures of the bottom of the housing with my phone and there appears to be some sort of drain port with a bit of a hexagon on it. However, there also looks to be a casting line running down the bowl which continues down the drain, making me think it's all one. I've tried to get an 8mm and 10mm spanner onto this hexagon to gently see if theres any movement but neither fit.

Any replies greatly appreciated.

Any new answers to above questions, interested in what you do to bleed system, ie turn key on without starting and wait for air bubbling back to tank to stop ??. Not much info around on this filter system.

How do you remove the fuel line and electrical connectors on these fileters?

Inked239692372_10159594652749074_1291582391790537175_n_LI.jpg

Back