04110.JPG

Stilo Enzo, my shumey GP.

Introduction

now i've finally got some decent photos of Enzo which don't have my house in the background, i can now show my him off in all his glory! ........so here he is, a 2006 stilo schumacher GP, number 186. He's almost standard only for a few areas. The suspension been further lowerd with Ebach springs, 8mm spacers at the rear, 5mm at the front, red stuff front and rear pads, goodridge braided brake hoses, a GSR induction pipe, and a momo duke gear knob.
standard power for this car is 170BHP, however, being an ex-forum members car, i do have photographic evidence of it running at 204BHP due to a re-map but can't comform that it is still running this modifcation......booooooo:p

my to do list is as follows.... a front strut brace, a K&N cone filter, removal of the 2nd cat and replace with a new system, and sort the tunes out with a new head unit and base bin in the boot.There are no external "mods" in the pipe line

Ultra race chassis braces fitted :) and without to much drama either?

Good work! If you've fitted the lower front, I recommend a wheel alignment check. Did you fit one of the Bravo upper rears too?

BTW been a bit disappointed with rust on mine. Stone chips cause the paint to bubble. I guess they don't get much in the way of frost or salted roads in Malaysia!

They look awesome mate (y) I fitted the front lower one and rear lower one. I can't fit the upper bravo one as I have an 8" sub box and amp box in the boot ( see the photos on the last page) and I don't think the bar will pass the amp box I built on the left.

Quite surprised you say you have rust? That's one thing I don't have? Even on the stone chips I have?

You're hi fi stuff won't prevent you fitting the Bravo bar. It shares the bolts which support the rear seat locking pins. Put a tape measure between those two points and see if it would clear the boxes. I think it will.

As for rust, bear in mind I've had my braces fitted for a couple of years - two of the worst winters we've had for ages...

BTW been a bit disappointed with rust on mine. Stone chips cause the paint to bubble. I guess they don't get much in the way of frost or salted roads in Malaysia!

Lol sorry, you mean rust on the braces? I thought you meant rust on the car??:p well like you say, they are exposed to a lot of harsh environments such as salt, rain, stone chips...... Those moooohasive speed bumps you get in tescos. I left the wrapping on mine, but the MOT tester will probably pick and peel it away:D

I'm gonna look into the upper one now you say it bolts the the seat points? I thought it went on the side of the strut top which I have covered ATM. Do you have a photo of yours?

Yes, that's right. And Mark, I wouldn't bother with the OMP as it attaches to the rear damper mounts...which are made of rubber! Great attachment points for a rigid set-up (not!).

it took the best part of three hours but I gave Enzo a good clean and a rub down with a clay bar finished off with some demon shine all ready for MITCAR on sunday :) ...... can't wait! oh and finally stuck the updated forum sticker on to replace the tatty old one with missing letters. Sorted (y)

and under the watchfull eyes of luigi in the background...... his time will come :)

Yes I do remember :D you seriously need to purchase another one buddy the events won't be the same without you (y)

Nice one, i thought you would (y)

That time has been and gone my friend, it was very short lived but thoroughly enjoyable, had some of the best times of my life with that car and the forum events i attended. I still to this day regret selling that awesome beast, best car I have ever owned. The honest truth on this matter Gadge is that the car made me seriously broke, financially I should have never bought as I simply could not afford to run it and hence it had to go the way it did, so gutted to do what i did but I did seriously suffer the consequences afterwards, really badly. I suppose the sheer envy for owning such a nice car got the better of me in the end :)

Last edited:
Nice one, i thought you would (y)

That time has been and gone my friend, it was very short lived but thoroughly enjoyable, had some of the best times of my life with that car and the forum events i attended. I still to this day regret selling that awesome beast, best car I have ever owned. The honest truth on this matter Gadge is that the car made me seriously broke, financially I should have never bought as I simply could not afford to run it and hence it had to go the way it did, so gutted to do what i did but I did seriously suffer the consequences afterwards, really badly. I suppose the sheer envy for owning such a nice car got the better of me in the end :)

Could I tempt you back to fiat ownership? It doesn't have to be a shumey it could be a grande punto or a 1.6 stilo? You know you wanna :D (y)

Back