Technical difference between 150 Dynamic and sport

Currently reading:
Technical difference between 150 Dynamic and sport

fiatbravo

hello to all friends here, anybody can explain the detail difference between a 150P dynamic and sport ? is it only the sport button ? I mean, besides that, what is difference behind that button ? Thank you for help !
Also, is there any easy way to change a 150p Dynamic cat to a sport ? I mean, at least to get 230nm instead of 206nm.
Thank you again !

150pdynamic turn into sport ?

one more question pls, if I use a TMC turnnig kit, can it turn a 150p206nm dynamic car into sport easily ? I mean to get all function and driving feel of a sport mode ?

no dual zone climate as standard in the sport or arm rest i think or rear electric windows, im quite lucky though i found one with all 3. red brake calipers in the sport too, dont you get leather with red stitching on the stearing wheel & gear stick too, im not over sure as mines got the full leather in black with red stitching. chrome peddles, sportier dials, sports seats.

To add to the comments of others;

Sport button (T-Jet Only)
Engine map/+30hp (although believe there are some 150hp Dynamics?)
Clocks inverted through ninety degrees, sporty aesthetic
Stiffer shocks
Red bar in tailgate badge + red front badge denoting sports status, side badges
Wheels + brake callipers
Interior trim including seats, handbrake/shifter gaiter, steering wheel, pedals
Body
Tailpipes
No refrig' armrest as standard
No rear electric windows as standard
Air con instead of digital climate

Sure about the electrical aids not on the Dynamic - I know I have to really rag mine to get the assist lights to flash, the driver aids are pretty unobtrusive (either that or they only flash the warnings when they are being used to their limit).

Stiffer shocks
Wheels + brake callipers
Body
Tailpipes

Sure about the electrical aids not on the Dynamic - I know I have to really rag mine to get the assist lights to flash, the driver aids are pretty unobtrusive (either that or they only flash the warnings when they are being used to their limit).

my sport has the arm rest thingy

my sport has the arm rest thingy

It will have been added as an optional extra. Mine has rear electric windows as an optional extra :)

Stiffer shocks
Wheels + brake callipers
Body
Tailpipes

There are 150 Dynamics. Aren't the sports lower as well? I know my arch gap was smaller than LeighJet150's before he stuck new springs on.

Last edited:
It will have been added as an optional extra. Mine has rear electric windows as an optional extra :)

There are 150 Dynamics. Aren't the sports lower as well? I know my arch gap was smaller than LeighJet150's before he stuck new springs on.

mine doesnt have the electric rear windows, the sports are lower and stiffer IIRC

Try an Alfa Romeo gt if you want stiff, it's like there is no suspension, now I've got the bravo sport its like riding on a flying carpet in comparison.

Back