General cruise control by Bravo Sport

Currently reading:
General cruise control by Bravo Sport

I bought my cc off of ebay for 138€ and it worked fine, I just plugged it in and trimmed the steering column cover.

On right hand drive cars, once you have taken the bottom cover off, you can look up into the inside of the top cover and there are another two 3mm hex screws (One either side of the steering column). You will need a long allen key to get to them.

How do you unscrew the steering wheel's top cover? I can't seem to find any screws...Is it from within the fuses compartment?

Here is a picture:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 500
Hi, I have one question, Is this the connector for cruise control because i dont have any connectorse under uper cover. Only this one is free under bottom cover. Sorry for my english. Thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0153.jpg
    IMAG0153.jpg
    768.5 KB · Views: 568
Here is a picture:

I don't seem to be able to take off the plastic bottom under the steering wheel - I have removed the small plastic cover, unscrewed the two hexagon screws which were hidden underneath, but the bottom steering wheel cover does not want to get off. I imagined it would just drop after removing the screws, but it's still holding pretty well and I guess there is a plastic pin or some other mechanical switch that I need to pull/press. Thanks for your help :)

I don't seem to be able to take off the plastic bottom under the steering wheel - I have removed the small plastic cover, unscrewed the two hexagon screws which were hidden underneath, but the bottom steering wheel cover does not want to get off. I imagined it would just drop after removing the screws, but it's still holding pretty well and I guess there is a plastic pin or some other mechanical switch that I need to pull/press. Thanks for your help :)

There are the 2 screws under the plastic cover, and a third one about 100mm further forward, in the deep recess that you can stick your little finger in. There are not any clips, three screws and its loose.

This is becoming frustrating :( The third screw is now off, but the bottom cover still does not want to get loose. It seems holding on the top part and when I try to move or gently pull it, it does not fall. Instead the whole cover (bottom + top) is moving as if the two parts are holding together with some clips...

This is becoming frustrating :( The third screw is now off, but the bottom cover still does not want to get loose. It seems holding on the top part and when I try to move or gently pull it, it does not fall. Instead the whole cover (bottom + top) is moving as if the two parts are holding together with some clips...

Its a year or so since I took mine off, but I'm sure there were no clips. In fact it was a pain in the a*$e that nothing held the bottom cover up while I purt the screws back. Try gently squeezing the bottm cover just below the join. If that doesn't work, squeeze the top.

Yes. Those are attached to eachother by clips. Just pull down gently, first one side, then the other side.
Here is picture, You can see the clips on the lower cover:

Thanks for your help, I managed to remove the cover and look for the white connector. Based on the images in the beginning of this thread, it looks like I don't have it, but just in case I am posting two images of what's under the steering wheel cover. Thanks for confirming I'm not lucky :)

There are just two connectors and as can be seen on the first image, they are already plugged in. The leather cover on the second image prevents from seeing what's hidden behind the steering wheel, but I carefully examined the area there and there are no free connectors.

Attachments

• 29042011_162227.jpg
    29042011_162227.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 443
  • 29042011_162247.jpg
    29042011_162247.jpg
    630.3 KB · Views: 451
Hi,

My connector was underneath this fabric cover. If you unclip the the white plastic retainer, you will be able to see if the connector is there.

Hi to Everybody.
I also want cruise control on my t-jet 120 (emotion). The problem is that I cant find white connector under steering. That means I have to prewire from ECU. Does anybody know if procedure and steps are the same line on 150 t-jet?
I already looked devito`s pdf. I am little unsure if i will manage to do this by myself.
I already have cruise from AR 147.

Thank you in advance.

That means if I follow devito´s pdf, i can´t do nothing wrong. t-jet˙s should all have the same instalattion steps?

I have to see one more time if i have connector below sterring. all 120 t-jet should have one. :cool:

How do i connect cables to ECU, where to get such a pin?

Last edited:
:( Does any one have the "davole-bravo-198-cruise-control-aftermarket" PDF?
I want to start my mod but the link to WWW.davole.com doesn't work and I can´t download the manual.
Thx in advance.

Back