General cruise control by Bravo Sport

Currently reading:
General cruise control by Bravo Sport

I will but it out dependant on the cost of the cover. And thanks very much ovarb :)
If you're going to use a Alfa 147 stalk you can drill the original under cover plastic and it fits OK, but if you're going to use an original Bravo stalk it's better to guy a new cover. I did it and the all package (stalk and cover) costed me €100 +/-

If you're going to use a Alfa 147 stalk you can drill the original under cover plastic and it fits OK, but if you're going to use an original Bravo stalk it's better to guy a new cover. I did it and the all package (stalk and cover) costed me €100 +/-

And it was a far better job than the factory fitted ones... I hate it when I try to turn of CC at night and instead turn off the headlights... Happens all the time!!:bang:

I read that you guys were trying to connect the OBD connector pins for cruise control with atx power supply pins.. I work at the IT company and I checked all the cables that could be used. I checked SATA,IDE,PSU,FAN,HDD...and the only one that could be used is perhaps FDD power supply cable connector. It looks just a little different like the ones one the pictures posted. What are your thoughts? It is small, squared...

hi

according to elearn, 1,9 diesel engined versions have different M010 leg layout; 38 for resume, 56 for SET - , 77 for ON/OFF and 78 for SET + ...
but, I have an 1,6 105hp version and my elearn ( downloaded from somewhere) does not include my car.. so, can anyone confirm that above layout is same with 1,6 JTD 105 Hp ?

thanks a lot, best regards

Hi,

Possible to get the address to get your Elearn, even on my MP.
On mine, 1.6 Mjet too, it is 38-56-77-78 ...

Cheers

thank you.. it is good to know that 1,9 and 1,6 diesel ECU pin layout is same :) so, I can start te proccess

hi,

I did it :)

mine was not prewired .. I've laid down four wires from ECU by using 3,5" FDD cable pins and get fifth one 12V from ACC out of the start key.
thanks to ascott92 to send me the stalk :)

regards

So i checked the ecu connector and the wires are present, so i can assum that it is prewired right?

Wll get a stalk soon :)

Hi guys! I'm new on this great forum and have a question. I recently bought a Fiat Bravo Sport '08. This car doesn't have cruise control.
I read this thread and immediately checked my car. I found a loose connector. Yeah!

Now is my question: is this the cruise connector i'm looking for?

pq5bn.jpg

143q3va.jpg

If it is, what I think, then I have another question. Do I specific have to buy a Alfa Romeo 147 cruise unit, or can I also buy a Bravo/Stilo unit?

Waiting for your reply's!

Back