Crazydave - itv2

Currently reading:
Crazydave - itv2

which dave did she meet?
PICT2882.JPG

PICT3071.JPG

Awww i missed it :( didnt even realise he on stil jus seen old old thread lol but i fink i may of seen it before when i didnt know crazydave that is lol :p tried watching some on clip gazzman posted on other thread...but sound is bit crud lol :p may have to see if they'll re-run it..agen lol

:rolleyes: Ok ok i can open wine just nerves and alcohol dont mix and she wont have chinese as it was part of the bet with my mates that we had to have what i wanted

And chris (seraph) copy of it at mine on sky plus come over :cool: show me how to open the wine :rolleyes:

Helz said:
Nonono Dave you're going about this all wrong. You need to invite a lady friend to help you open the wine (and drink it) :hug:

(y) ah ok well thats sorted then we should have a thread of willing ladies who want to come to mine to help me open wine and drink it with my company :cool: (y) that should be a very short list :bang:

crazydave said:
(y) ah ok well thats sorted then we should have a thread of willing ladies who want to come to mine to help me open wine and drink it with my company :cool: (y) that should be a very short list :bang:

I could join Helz on that list ;) :p
Couldnt teach you how to open it mind lol but can certainly help you drink it :p

i think we all want to know if the (selfspread) rumours are true, does Paul Danan really "test drive" them all?

BTW if you do have this fiatforum gangbang i'm willing to bring the wine (y)

Back