Crazydave - itv2 Sat 9th at 20.30

Currently reading:
Crazydave - itv2 Sat 9th at 20.30

dave said:
aww dave you know we love you realy :hug:
:yeahthat:

I know these things don't show the whole truth and as you say, you end up doing things you don't want to do and then it's selectively edited. Anyone who thinks otherwise is very naive. I think it's fab you were on national telly and if it makes you feel any better, afterwards I just wanted to wrap you in cotton wool and hug you to my bosom (again) :hug:

Sorry things aren't going so well for you at the moment, hope they pick up over the festive season. And I hope you know that if you need anything, your FF buddies are here for you :)

Helz said:
I think it's fab you were on national telly and if it makes you feel any better, afterwards I just wanted to wrap you in cotton wool and hug you to my bosom (again) :hug:

Sorry things aren't going so well for you at the moment, hope they pick up over the festive season. And I hope you know that if you need anything, your FF buddies are here for you :)

Thanks i might take you up on that offer of a hug :eek:
i aint trying to rant and rave just things are getting to Mr. Crazy these days, missing my FF budies i know that :cry: :cry: we shall see what the future holds but i dont have high expectations (n)

Crazy

Back