Crazydave - itv2 Sat 9th at 20.30

Currently reading:
Crazydave - itv2 Sat 9th at 20.30

And....Jen!

To all you Guys and Girls (including me) who didnt catch Crazydave on that show....according to the ITV2 listings online, its on again this Sat 9th at 20.30! yay (Sory Crazy :p )

http://www.itv.com/listings/ShowListings.aspx?itvregion=london&itvpackage=dt&itvgenre=0&channelid=ITV2&channeldate=09/12/2006

Once opened if you click on the show, says in the info bit bout David from Leeds which was the same info last time it was on, so hopfully they've got it right and it is on (y)

Now i cant wait to see him open, (or try) to open the wine hehe :p

Re: Crazydave - itv2

dave said:
this deserved its own thread :devil:

Lol thanx (y)
I was gonna start new 1 but thought people would tell me that i should have put it on the end of the last thread bout him lol :p

Re: Crazydave - itv2

I cannot miss this again, every time it has been shown I have been told about it too late :(

Yo Crazy, me and the lads shall be enjoying a few drinks and watching the show tomorrow night :D

Jen, cheers hun for the heads up on this repeat (y)

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: cheers lol :rolleyes: well im seeing a pattern hear i dont think all the other shows have been repeated as much have they :mad: when will i ever get a break (n) happy viewing and err all il say is i can open wine just not when there is nerves and alot of cameras about, oh wel

well i can see this gonna be one of those things people keep reminding me about but its pretty amusing to have a nation watching me on the tv making a fool of myself :rolleyes:

OXCiD3 said:
Is someone going to record it? (then mpeg it)
This needs to be youtube'd for posterity :D

Also, I'd like to join in with the pointing and laughing, but I don't wanna stay in on a saturday night for it, and even if I did, the ridiculous winds we've had of late trashed my aerial :cry: :cry: :cry:

OXCiD3 said:
You love it..:p

i have my magic moment in the first harry potter film mpeg'ed... and that is an incredibly embarrising moment... (y)

Ooh, do we get to see this moment as I have seen the Harry Potter films? :chin:

Hey Si and the rest of you.....glad to be of service lol (y)

I am sorry Crazy, honest :devil: but we know you love the attention! And yeah its been re -un but so have all the others because as desperate as i was to see it :p everytime i read the info on the listings online, it has about 5 different ones re-run including yours so dont fret lol

I really hope now that ITV2 have got this right and that u guys wont be PMing me or posting a thread at 20.30 tomoro nite going ''that aint dave'' lol :rolleyes:

Reynolds you legend!

you wanna come round our gaff and watch it with a few cold ones..?

and you can be damn sure i'm gonna record it this time.. and share on the tinterweb

Back