crashed.

Currently reading:
crashed.

Just be glad you didn't roll over, I find punto's dont stand up to well to that sort of accident from first hand experience :(

Snapping A Pillars...Not FTW...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

For christ sake be careful Beau...

and that goes for all of you too :p

Jeez Boo you make every mistake there is to be made. We've all been there and done that as youngsters but you've crammed it all in to about 3 days :bang:

By the Way
You were going to fast. Don't rationalise it with 'it was wet' 'the sign came up to fast' :confused:

You went to fast, learn from it.

Or get hurt, physically, mentally, and financially.

Sorry that was me in parent mode. Rant over.

it doesnt smoke that badly, im on a new rule- keep revs below 3k, and its fine, both times i was pulled i was hitting 6-7k revs. iv been infront police/past police lots now, driving sensible, and had no trouble

im not saying a word, although a few 4 letter words spring to mind..

Why go over 6k at all when your power is rapidly falling away (unless you have TEC in a Fiat :rolleyes:)? Amateur ;) Please learn from this Beau, drive steadily and know your limits.

Well, now you young lads who drive sensibly know the kind of people you can blame for your high insurance premiums.

:eek: lol im sure you've driven your car at 6k revs :p and punto sporting has a short first gear, before you know it you've hit 7k revs :eek: also i had that twin exhaust on with de-cat at the time :devil: they didnt say it was too loud tho :D

as EVERYONE else said, you dont drive past police like that (esp. with a smoking engine)

ah well, i cant even be bothered to say any more...

Back