Technical clutch master cylinder

Currently reading:
Technical clutch master cylinder

The schaeffler site is just a catalogue, for the manufacturers group which includes LUK, so a useful source of their part numbers and OE cross references. Use this to search for sellers.

The clutch master cylinder for 500/Panda is:
Fiat 55187040 or
LUK 511 0307 10

Sadly many of the sellers confuse the master and slave cylinders, and the Ka one is quite different so care is needed. Best I could find was one on Ebay at £80.
Looks like I got mine at the right time, and Fiat have tightened up on their supply agreement with LUK to prevent them selling them outside the Fiat network.

I've taken a punt on that £20 including postage.
Your braver than me

I looked around their website today. Can't even find out which country they are based in. That in itself is not to unusal

But couldn't find anything on google or Facebook either good or bad?

Anyhow guess we will know in a week or so

Must be a first ording a car part from

About Us
www.pbgraoutlet.top is a leading international online fashion store.Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion style,we provide thousands of the latest product to give maxium choice to our clients We aim to provide an extensive range of high quality,trendy fashion products not only at the lowest prices,but also with a professional dedicated service to our valued customers from all over the world.

Your braver than me

I looked around their website today. Can't even find out which country they are based in. That in itself is not to unusal

But couldn't find anything on google or Facebook either good or bad?

Anyhow guess we will know in a week or so

Must be a first ording a car part from

About Us
www.pbgraoutlet.top is a leading international online fashion store.Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion style,we provide thousands of the latest product to give maxium choice to our clients We aim to provide an extensive range of high quality,trendy fashion products not only at the lowest prices,but also with a professional dedicated service to our valued customers from all over the world.

It's the cost of the VAT on same item from ECP or even S4P so I took a punt. As you say we will find out soon enough.

Will be interesting to see what country they are based in. Their FAQ page is all in French, which might be a clue.
Disappointing that nowhere is there any clue as to their address or country. Yet the website seems to list a lot of stuff. Perhaps they are trying to remain anonymous to prevent manufacturers cutting off their supply.
If I'd needed one now, I think I'd have risked £20 too.

Back